I've given up all hope

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnaert

Reaction score
At one point I realized that no matter how much I try, no matter how much I hoped for things to even get a little better, they never did. So I stopped hoping for things to get better & just hoped they didn't get worse, but they have. So now I don't hope for anything & I know things will get worse for me. I should just get used to having a terrible life. Maybe I'll get lucky & lose all feeling, becoming numb to my life. But of course, it will most likely not happen. Oh well. I probably won't post anything for a good while on here as I know I have a talent for annoying people. I'll just keep all my feelings to myself as my feelings are quite unimportant to well basically everyone.

*hugs arnaert*

kitten_hugs_poster-p228273706644317505t5ta_400.jpg

I'm sorry things have gotten worse, what happened?

I remember when everything seemed to fall apart, it sucked, I wanted to die, but i didn't, yay i guess

by my senior year I was pretty numb to a lot of things, and the feeling still comes and goes, but not as much as before

problems still arise and life can suck sometimes, but I realize that it doesn't mean the end of the world or that I'm going to die,... unless i get cancer D: keeping my fingers crossed,

I'm getting better at solving my problems or moving on,

life's a pain in the ass, for all of us, but it isn't always this bad,

we can learn to deal better, and when we learn to mellow out some more, life does the same

I hope things get better

*hugs*

:)

Arnaert said:
At one point I realized that no matter how much I try, no matter how much I hoped for things to even get a little better, they never did. So I stopped hoping for things to get better & just hoped they didn't get worse, but they have. So now I don't hope for anything & I know things will get worse for me. I should just get used to having a terrible life. Maybe I'll get lucky & lose all feeling, becoming numb to my life. But of course, it will most likely not happen. Oh well. I probably won't post anything for a good while on here as I know I have a talent for annoying people. I'll just keep all my feelings to myself as my feelings are quite unimportant to well basically everyone.

Hi Arnaert -- You sound so sad. I hope things will improve for you. Best, LG:)

agchugs2.gif

Arnaert said:
I probably won't post anything for a good while on here as I know I have a talent for annoying people. I'll just keep all my feelings to myself as my feelings are quite unimportant to well basically everyone.

Keep posting. This forum is for letting your feelings out.

It's good to vent, and everyone needs to. I'm sure there are many of us who would listen. And I do hope things get better for you.

Latest posts

Back