Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBurns

Reaction score
Just thought I had been abit of a prat in the other threads I have commented on, I dont mean to be but I have never had any friends or anything like that and I just get angry when someone who has everything starts moaning on this forum. I have been suffering with anger problems for a while now and I guess its just the stress and that alone feeling building up inside of me. I just wanted to say sorry for my previous posts, I felt like a prat when I read them back.

It takes balls to say you're sorry. Welcome and I hope you find a little something here to help you. :)

Hi MrBurns,

We can't be perfect every day so just settle for now and then. Apologizing does take courage so it's a step in the right direction.

Stephanie said:
Hi MrBurns,

We can't be perfect every day so just settle for now and then. Apologizing does take courage so it's a step in the right direction.

I have always had courage, im not a coward I just cant get friends. :)

hey mr.burns

it's okay I'm glad you apologized :D

I didn't have many friends in highschool,

have you tried anger mangament or consuling?

anyways cool, I hope things get better

*hugs*

helo mr burns. im really impressed wit ur decision 2 mak tins rite. first u sent me a PM to apologise n den go futher to mak an open apology. it takes some humilty 2 do dat.
abt ur issues, we'r all ere 4 u. u'r always welcome to PM me any day, anytime. i tink we cld be very good friends.

WoW ...Mr Bruns...it takes a Big man to say they r Sorry so openly to the world..
nice work man ...Thumbs up bro
/cheer /cheer /cheer

Woah. I know I wouldn't have the courage to say I'm sorry.

Bueno, Mr. Burns. EXCELLENT.

(Please tell me you're a Simpsons fan)

Latest posts

Back