Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Always tired

Reaction score
Hi so im new to all this,

Im 21 Im not really very interesting i tend to be boring. Although occastionally i suprise myself and the people i work with, with something funny.

Im not really about a great deal I use to go to the gym but now cant bring myself to go, im skinny, spend to much time watching comedys listening to music playing xbox and pc games i dont really have a life outside that and i certainly dont have any friends.

I have a good Job working for rolls-royce.

So lol if any one would like to chat please message me or reply to this and id love to find out about you.

Cheers Chris

hey man ...welcome to the Forums...
guess what ..now u have frndz.... here at this Forum :)

so what kinda Music u listen to ...what kinda games u play....
tel us More :)

have a nice day man ...

Well i love any music to tell you the truth recently iv got back into drum and bass even though i havnt really ever been a great fan of it... I love vampire weekend i think there awsome marina and the dimonds again awsome. Games wise id say i like COD which is obviously a good game but im not very good so i tend to avoid... probably why im not very good lol! Im currently playing Stalker COP for PC really enjoying that i have a final fantasy 14 account although disappointing and tbh i havn't played it much i think its good fun LOL i have no friends on that either.. so if anyones playing please give me your little name and il come find you at some point.

Any music is good..as far as itz not slow and sleepy right :p
CoD gives me the Headaches ...cant play it for a long time :s
man FF has lots of parts...14 o_O ...lol...dont play FF ..but i do play wow :p
i used to play CS 1.6 alot...but then it gave me Headaches too :D
have u tryed Assassins Creed ?..itz a nice game :D...

Can't say I have. I had a wow account and have the game but I couldn't get into it really couldn't work out what I'm suppose to do other than kill goblins or bears! Yeah I played the first one it was a beautiful looking game but tbh I found it very samey not tried the second one really should read some good reviews!! Possibly the best game iv ever played is fallout I literally would have a life like that if I could... So yeah bring on nuclear fallout!!
Currently at work building aero engines all good fun can't wait to finish though not feeling it today lol

man i love ur Job :D
Assassain creed 2 was a fail ....heard alot about the 3rd one but didnt play it yet
about WoW ...well...i enjoy killin other players at it :D...plus the fact that u can interact with other ppl 4m all over the world...best part is ..playin it on a Private server ..so u dont have to Pay to Play :D

Latest posts

Back