Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleperson

Reaction score
hi everyone, i've just joined the site (i've been looking for a place like this for a while) i'm 16 years old, i'm from Peru, i'm really shy and don't have many friends, althought i think it's becuase i know very few people that share my interests... anyway I just hope i can fit in and make some new friends here :)

Welcome to the site :)

hi littleperson, i'm 16 years old as well. what are some of your interests, if you don't mind me asking =) ...

Hey there, Little Person!

Welcome to this forum! I'm new to here myself. Let us hope we both find some sort of release here, and meet nice, honourable people in the process.

Pardon me for asking, but are you into Macrophilia? I ask because of your screen name. Or do you use it metaphorically? I'd like to know! And what are some of your interests?

F L A G G said:
Hey there, Little Person!

Welcome to this forum! I'm new to here myself. Let us hope we both find some sort of release here, and meet nice, honourable people in the process.

Pardon me for asking, but are you into Macrophilia? I ask because of your screen name. Or do you use it metaphorically? I'd like to know! And what are some of your interests?

hi Flagg!
no, i'm not into macrophilia (i had to google it to find out). ichose my screen name just because i thought it was funny :)

Latest posts

Back