Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
In my last post, I was not in a good place and decided to leave. I am greatful for what has happened as far as having experienced what I did. I am in a much better place. I have started my FB up and made some friends with people who choose to make a difference in the world. I started volunteering with rescued wolf dogs! I love them! Such a wonderful experience. I get to go back again today! here is a link if you want to see them.

http://www.fullmoonfarm.org/cms/

I have started January off right and want to continue. Tonight, I meet someone from the forum!!! Yeah! We get to hang out and talk. He is down here for the weekend and today he is driving to see me. No! It's not a forum booty call. Get yer mind out the gutter. You know who you are! **giggles** My wish is to make friends and experince new things. To grow spiritually and as a person. To make a difference in the world and hope to find my place and to overcome some of this anxiety I have about talking to certain people- especially in groups. I am especially thankful for meeting someone who helped me realize what a great big world there is out there. We kind of went our seperate ways, but I can honestly say I am a better person for having known them. :) People come and people go. They flow in and out of your life. They bring you blessings and lessons. Never hold onto anything too tightly as everything has an end. Be greatful for those who love you and stick around. I am so greatful this morning. Thank you, Universe, for all the love and friendship you bring to me.
I love you guys. You will always be near my heart. Thank you so much, LG, for your wonderful letter. I am not ready to come back just but I miss this place and everyone who has talked to me. If you guys want to add me on FB, look me up. Deedee Zehcnas.
Gotta go! KisseS!!!!

Naleena, this is wonderful!
i am so glad things are better with you. thank you so much for stopping by to tell so. i was wondering if you are ok - but since you asked not to contact you - kept quiet.

*hugs* i hope your life keeps growing and improving.

Naleena said:
In my last post, I was not in a good place and decided to leave. I am greatful for what has happened as far as having experienced what I did. I am in a much better place. I have started my FB up and made some friends with people who choose to make a difference in the world. I started volunteering with rescued wolf dogs! I love them! Such a wonderful experience. I get to go back again today! here is a link if you want to see them.

http://www.fullmoonfarm.org/cms/

I have started January off right and want to continue. Tonight, I meet someone from the forum!!! Yeah! We get to hang out and talk. He is down here for the weekend and today he is driving to see me. No! It's not a forum booty call. Get yer mind out the gutter. You know who you are! **giggles** My wish is to make friends and experince new things. To grow spiritually and as a person. To make a difference in the world and hope to find my place and to overcome some of this anxiety I have about talking to certain people- especially in groups. I am especially thankful for meeting someone who helped me realize what a great big world there is out there. We kind of went our seperate ways, but I can honestly say I am a better person for having known them. :) People come and people go. They flow in and out of your life. They bring you blessings and lessons. Never hold onto anything too tightly as everything has an end. Be greatful for those who love you and stick around. I am so greatful this morning. Thank you, Universe, for all the love and friendship you bring to me.
I love you guys. You will always be near my heart. Thank you so much, LG, for your wonderful letter. I am not ready to come back just but I miss this place and everyone who has talked to me. If you guys want to add me on FB, look me up. Deedee Zehcnas.
Gotta go! KisseS!!!!

There's a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere about 40 miles West of Palm Desert CA. Sort of a biker destination. Anyway this guy who runs a wolf sanctuary near there brings in these two huge animals and the staff feeds them bacon. One of these dogs was 240 lbs! These two that he brings in are very docile and tame, but what a sight to see. Very long and thick legs. Obviously very powerful. Yours sounds like a worthwhile project. Good luck to you and your furry friends.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing much better, Nal. :)

Good luck to you, and you will be in my heart as well.

So glad to hear you are doing much better and that you are actually meeting someone on the Forum. I went to the website--the wolves are so beautiful. Who couldn't fall in love with them!

Stay well and enjoy life!

Latest posts

Back