A Life Without Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solanini

Reaction score
I saw a mug today that said "A life without friends is not a life worth living". Jeez, thank you very much!

43 year old lonely woman living in SE Connecticut, US. Anyone lonely, local and searching for her best friend? You don't have to be beautiful or brilliant--just have a good heart.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks, and best wishes to all.
Tracy

Solanini said:
I saw a mug today that said "A life without friends is not a life worth living". Jeez, thank you very much!

43 year old lonely woman living in SE Connecticut, US. Anyone lonely, local and searching for her best friend? You don't have to be beautiful or brilliant--just have a good heart.

Tracy

I live near Hartford. I'm 41 years old. I'll email you.

Do you have any hobbies?

Hello,

I'm about an hour SE of Hartford. Hobbies.. I enjoy reading, spirituality, meditating, working out (although I don't nearly enough), walking when the weather is nice, dining out, movies. Why don't you email me and we'll talk.

Mary Mary said:
Solanini said:

Tracy

I live near Hartford. I'm 41 years old. I'll email you.

Do you have any hobbies?

Latest posts

Back