Always fail...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adzzz

Reaction score
I'm in a really sad state right now. Things just never work out with me with girls. I know I am a very caring and loving person. But its just killing me to not be able to share this with anyone else.

Im sick of the fact that the only contact I have with girls is random hook ups where for the most part I won't know their names, and barely even talk to them.

All my mates love going out and hunting for new chicks. But I'm growing tired of it now.

I don't know where to go anymore. I've never been on a date with a girl. And never had a serious relationship or girlfriend. I can barely sustain an interesting conversation with any girl really. I have been talking to a girl recently quite alot that I met. And it's the first time I've ever been able to have a long conversation with a girl. But now things are dieing off and I doubt we are even going to go on a date.

I'm just sick of it. Everyone around me can easily find one girlfriend after another. I can't even come close to it. What sucks more is that I always find someone that I like but something always destroys my chances with them. Time after time.

Egh. This is somewhat of a post to get my feelings out =\. But yeah. Has anyone else experienced similar things?

Adzzz said:
... the only contact I have with girls is random hook ups where for the most part I won't know their names, and barely even talk to them.

How do you meet chicks for hook ups? You mean sex?

So, you don't have a problem getting women, it's just having a sustained relationship with one?

Mary Mary said:
Adzzz said:
... the only contact I have with girls is random hook ups where for the most part I won't know their names, and barely even talk to them.

So, you don't have a problem getting women, it's just having a sustained relationship with one?

I meet girls when I go out clubbing pretty much. It's not hard to find another girl when they're all drunk of their minds. And makes it easier when you're drunk yourself. But I've quit drinking. Im tired of it. There's no substance at all with another girl if your both drunk..or even if one of you is. For the most part they wont remember what you said, you don't know if they actually even like you, or if they will remember you. Not a good scene to really get to know people.

Outside of going to clubs I think I would have a problem meeting women. I wouldn't know where to meet them. Internet dating sites? lol. I've already tried and found a girl I was really compatible with. Even starting having long conversations on the phone. But it appears shes lost interest in me out of nowhere.

I just get hurt everytime I try =\.

Adzzz said:
Mary Mary said:
Adzzz said:

I meet girls when I go out clubbing pretty much. It's not hard to find another girl when they're all drunk of their minds. And makes it easier when you're drunk yourself. But I've quit drinking. Im tired of it. There's no substance at all with another girl if your both drunk..or even if one of you is. For the most part they wont remember what you said, you don't know if they actually even like you, or if they will remember you. Not a good scene to really get to know people.

Outside of going to clubs I think I would have a problem meeting women. I wouldn't know where to meet them. Internet dating sites? lol. I've already tried and found a girl I was really compatible with. Even starting having long conversations on the phone. But it appears shes lost interest in me out of nowhere.

I just get hurt everytime I try =\.

You're in a pretty good situation if you already know how to meet women.

Having something start and then fall to the wayside over and over just gets tiring and hurtful for you, which is totally natural.

The bad news is that that's what your going to have to live with it to the find The One. It's a numbers game. You'll have to go through a lot of women to find your life time mate.

The good news is that you can become desensitized to a lot of the bad feelings, not all, but a lot of them.

The best way to become desensitized is to just experience the rejection over and over until you don't care anymore. Also, in the beginning, date more than one woman at a time--three is the maximum number. You can whittle it down to one as you get to know them and see that one is the most compatible to you.

I do internet dating, but I'm ambivalent about it; but you can meet a lot of people that way. Outside of that, stay socially active. Taking adult ed classes, join volunteer organizations, join a hiking club, etc. There are meetup websites you can explore. You don't need to join all these things at once, nor do you need to become a lifetime member. The key is to change your social environment every now and then to keep the mix of people that you interact with fresh.

Like Marry say...I just dont give a fresia anymore.
I told Fraincis lastnight She cant break my heart cuz I dont have one. She said.."I know..ur heart been stumped on. chew up. spet uo. Run through the mill. Gluded back. Locked in a box, grind to nothing. Bandaide. Stab"
It made me luagh
Tears were running down her face even though she was trying to make me luiagh..Shes very broken hearted too. RELATING or emotional bonding.

Yeah..I dont drink anymore either. I still attend support groups. Yeap..mixture of people..but I can also talk about whats really bothering. Maintain sometype of a social life.
Also as a break or time out from Francis.

Educate urself.About urself . How to pick up women. How to have a loving healty relationships. I have libuaries of books. Audio seminars.

u spoke to her 4 too long...instead of just asking her out on a date..then just kind of ended the phone talk . U bored her or said some stupid honeysuckle as all us men do. She want actions(experince) not words, dude.

Lonesome Crow said:
Like Marry say...I just dont give a fresia anymore.
I told Fraincis lastnight She cant break my heart cuz I dont have one.

:D Lonesome Crow -- I'm not saying don't have heart. I can still get hurt. It just takes more to get to me.

Latest posts

Back