Hello All!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solanini

Reaction score
My name is Tracy. I'm a 43 year old lonely woman living in Connecticut, USA. I'm married with two daughters (wonderful family) for which I'm very grateful. But I have no friends! I have met a lot of people, but I prefer being alone to having to work so hard at being friends. I feel so different from other people. And for some reason I never feel like I'm smart enough, pretty enough, successful enough to be worthy of friendship. I would love to meet people like me, who are kind of shy, kind of awkward, who don't seem to fit in, but will be a totally devoted friend. I'm probably the most non-judgmental person you'll ever meet.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope to meet some good friends here. Friends who are supportive and friends who need support.

Tracy

You sound a lot like me, Tracy except I don't have kids. How come you feel being friends is such hard work? And yes, I'm asking for a reason which I will explain once I hear your answer.

Welcome to the site Tracy.

Hi Tracy,

I'm a lot like that. I'm 26 and I've spent the last 5-7 years pretty much alone with no friends. I find it awkward now making friends. If you ever want to chat then just message me. I'm online pretty much all the time! :)

Latest posts

Back