this place seems legit.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon420

Reaction score
Hey, i found this place searching on google, got in the chat, and chatted with a few people, this place seems legit, lol. So here I am. The name is brandon, 21, I try to be as open as possible, and keep a open mind about anything, and everything. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna know anything else.

hey brandon 420 welcome to the forum

thanks, we try to keep it legit

:)

what kinds of stuff are you into?

what's your favorite band?

With a couple of exceptions that you'll spot right away.
Most of the people here seem friendlier that other forums that I've been to.
Not so much hostility.
Just don't get into religion or you'll be crucified!

Thank you thank you,
I'm here all week.
Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

evanescencefan91 said:
hey brandon 420 welcome to the forum

thanks, we try to keep it legit

:)

what kinds of stuff are you into?

what's your favorite band?

im a huge computer nerd, lol. pretty much anything computer related, if ya need some help, hit me up. =)

as to my favorite band...... i have no idea! lol, it changes day by day, depends on what kind of mood im in, the past day or so, i have been listening to "the who"

edit: you beat my reply! lol, and that sucks, i was going to post about religion next! now wtf am i supposed to talk about?!

Welcome to the site.

cool so are you like into programming and such?

that would be an awesome skill to learn, I've been pretty into videogames and online stuff for a while,

but if you haven't heard this already you might enjoy this

there are 10 types of people in the world, those who know binary, and those who don't

Welcome, Brandon!

I will say that in my experience (and I have been in a few forums in the past), this one makes me feel comfortable. The people are kind and willing to offer you advice, and if have no advice, can relate to you or just be empathetic.

I believe you will get much out of belonging to the forum.

Latest posts

Back