-30 hours, +20 cups of coffee equals...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
*this* POS. what do you guys think?
supposed to be a base for a poster.
58870fe0a419e99396350a3de9be973d-d37xci0.jpg

face closeup - turned it for the heck of it.
faces__by_usedrope-d38072a.jpg

:O okay first; the second image scared me a little, It's so big and bang there it was he looks spooky. In your first image the slogan "Never give up" is right side up even though he's hanging upside down. Don't know if that was on purpose or accidental. Third; and most important that is freaking AWESOME, the level of detail is incredible, amazing work. Fourth; who are you and DA, I want to follow/fan/favorite (I forget how they list it) your work?

What's this for, fun or professional?

hey Sci-fi. dude's hanging upside down - so the slogan is right. only posted this in such a way to let people see his face properly, that's all.
and - it's an assignment for school, in a way.

thank you so much. i haven't had the time to invest in something like that for a while, so my crap on DA isn't that good. if you want - give me your user on DA - i'll add you.

thank you so much for the kind words!

@dead, you're crap on DA is awesome stuff, so it isn't crap. :D Some are a little spooky but really nice stuff.

Ah, thank you, DTR. so kind, as always!

thanks, Sci-Fi. yeah, i suppose i like dark stuff.

that is really good dead. you should be doing concept art for video games or something.

I LURVE IT :D

Seriously, I think you did really well with this one. I especially like the transition from the top (warmer colors) to the bottom (cooler colors) and the guy's face right in the middle.. it draws the attention to it (properly, I think) and sends your eye to the focal point (the little NEVER GIVE UP slogan) quite well. :)

It is good, and I agree with edge.

HOLY fresia DEAD THAT IS ******* AWESOME GOD **** IT

what's your da? I'd love to add you

Holy honeysuckle . . . . . . that is sooooo good.

You are so talented . . I am jealous. :O

Thanks Steve!
yeah, that was kinda planned on purpose. it's going to be printed really large.
as a part of the yearly school promotion - they had every student submit a piece - which will be posted on a billboard, with the name of the school, and the student, the year they are and the dept. they are in.
this is mine :p

evanescencefan91, i'll note you. thank you so much for the kind words.

Sean - don't be jealous - keep drawing :)

dead said:
Thanks Steve!
yeah, that was kinda planned on purpose. it's going to be printed really large.
as a part of the yearly school promotion - they had every student submit a piece - which will be posted on a billboard, with the name of the school, and the student, the year they are and the dept. they are in.
this is mine

Nice! :D

Latest posts

Back