Any optomistic/fun guys?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger lily

Reaction score
Why is it that every man I meet ends up being a very negative soul, like after a while his insecurties come out, which tend to be, he doesn't like his job, wants to move away...etc etc. Which really just brings me down too.

As people may of read in my previous posts I'm been going through a lonely time for quite awhile but I dont put my negativeness on others. I want to meet a man who is secure in himself and happy on his own, then our positive energy will bounce off one another.

Happy people are few and far spread. Then again, who says that hating your job makes you not optimistic? I do not like my job... however, I do not let it bring me down too much. My job pays for my hobbies and place, which make me happy. Why not help him find happiness? Sometimes unhappy people just need someone to point them in the right direction. Why can't you do that?

The truth is the truth. Who says one can't be optimistic while also acknowledging (and having the courage to admit to someone) that he is not happy with his situation?

Does everyone need to hire a psychiatrist in order to find someone who will not push them away for expressing unhappiness?

Happiness is an inside job.. Most people dont take the time to know themselves.....over N over again we all made the same mistakes through ignorant..missed informed. Or Miss lead.

People. Places M things. Wont makes happy...or these things do is trigger
happy feelings we have from within.
Blow up the ur freaken TV, Mag..

We all have happiness within ur own grasp already. Its too simple. Its not rocket science..even a child can figure it out...actually children were borned happy already...then some fucken smart ass had a bright idea of what a perfect society or person should be.. So it gets past on from generation to generations...do this or that before u can be happy or OK...

so its like..if I get involve with jher Ill be happy or get the promotions or move over there or have this ..etc
its an endless treadmill ..
Thats pretty much how we all ended up here...
i Know Francis wont make happy..Its Y our relationship is working. .

Its just through understanding how our mind works..Men label it diiffernt..Hgher consiousness..god consiouseness..the universal mind..ect

Some people say it like this "`JOY"..u can feel good or bad and still be joyful.

Its beyound negative or positive thinking ..Its correct thinking or healthy thinking.

A healthy relationship is each partner be self supprting..mentally. Emotionally N spiritaully...
SHARE LOVE..not seeking it from ur partner...hence becoming an emotionally vampire. The demands. Manipulations. Guilt trip. Blame game stopped...
No one can hurt me if Im not leaning on them..or if u werent holding me up..you cant hold me down.

Latest posts

Back