Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
All the single people..all the single people.
Thanks for posting Mary Mary.
I hoped other people would actually be interested. Well maybe we have to give it time.

I'm not forcing anyone.. or trying to.. I am just saying;

If you are interested in possibly meeting anyone post about who you are. I mean life is about taking chances, and having hope..

@Limlim.. I dropped my life and currently follow my husband about.. he also has a job which would require him to move on short notice.. if he has to move.. I move.

It is not impossible to find a girl like that.. the question is do you want to fine someone? or would you rather stay alone?
Nice concept. I'll try and see if I can join in this.
Nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.
I could possibly be with someone. Not so much that I have to be, but I am open to the idea if something would work out.

But the odd bit is, I don't think I'd want to be with another woman that wasn't able to support herself. Given the nature of said moving, it seems like a very unrealistic thing to ask for.
(01-29-2011, 10:58 PM)jales Wrote: Thanks for posting Mary Mary.
I hoped other people would actually be interested. Well maybe we have to give it time.

I'm not forcing anyone.. or trying to.. I am just saying;

If you are interested in possibly meeting anyone post about who you are. I mean life is about taking chances, and having hope..

@Limlim.. I dropped my life and currently follow my husband about.. he also has a job which would require him to move on short notice.. if he has to move.. I move.

It is not impossible to find a girl like that.. the question is do you want to fine someone? or would you rather stay alone?
Big Grin

We tried. Smile

I didn't think you were being forceful. I interpreted it as enthusiasm.

(01-29-2011, 12:55 PM)VanillaCreme Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 02:43 AM)jales Wrote: it cant be that everyone on here is in a relationship.

It's not that. You can't exactly force people, some who have severe social anxiety, to even want to be in a relationship, much less post for one.

It's also probaby just shyness and fear of rejection.

Consider counseling; join a support group. You're not alone.

Addressing Negative Thoughts Most Effective in Fighting Loneliness
"Effective interventions are not so much about providing others with whom people can interact, providing social support, or teaching social skills as they are about changing how people who feel lonely perceive, think about, and act toward other people."
@Mary Mary I guess you are right...
I still hope that more people will post with time, but well.. we will see.

I know people dont come here expecting to meet someone, but I thought they would at least be open to possibility of meeting someone.
(01-30-2011, 06:53 AM)jales Wrote: I know people dont come here expecting to meet someone, but I thought they would at least be open to possibility of meeting someone.

Agree, agree. Not gonna get my hopes up too much.
Okay well here goes.
18 F. Of South East Asian Descent. Going to basic soon. American. Not a relationship-y person. Living in a tiny rock in the Pacific so has to be okay with a non physical relationship, for now. I like funny guys with a twisted sense of humor. Most people think I'm too dark. Has yet to begin her life. Very non appealing, for sure. This is why I'm off dating for now. But hey I'm open to anything.
good day
[Mary claps her hands]

Alright, we're on a roll!

Thank you, Odessa.

Anyone else?

"Effective interventions are not so much about providing others with whom people can interact, providing social support, or teaching social skills as they are about changing how people who feel lonely perceive, think about, and act toward other people."
22 Male
England
[Mary claps hands]

Precise and to the point.

I like it. I like it.

Screw it, I'm 2/3 the way through a bottle of canadian club (it's friday! Smile) , I'm a pothead (trying to change that), smoker (could quit that too), vego, 26 yr old dude in melbourne aus, any takers? At this stage I'd be happy with a girl willing to spend any time with me, holding hands would be enough, anything beyond that I don't have much experience anyway. So?.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People from England! (What county are you from?) CAS 241 70,418 03-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Mixsta
  Any One in Southern Cali? (I'm a 25yo Single Female) Mella 3 1,142 08-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Sun35
  Looking for Other Lonely People AimeeLou84 23 45,523 01-14-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Any sites like this but for younger people? HybridWarrior93 37 8,426 08-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Nicolelt
  Single Mum in Humberside needs social life! BadInside 4 1,034 07-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: GizmonicScrewdriver
  40s 50s Single males where are you? lonelycrying1 13 2,967 03-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Jackruss4
  how does a single 35 year old woman meet someone? advice? mauthecat 40 12,642 11-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mauthecat
  Never been..... Not Single! LoneStar1989 32 7,885 10-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Sun35
  Need people to talk to wadokai 6 3,733 08-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Yukongirl
  Looking for people to Skype with Alana 15 7,403 07-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Last Post: kuro