Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
All the single people..all the single people.
(02-04-2011, 10:49 PM)ohsoalone Wrote: Screw it, I'm 2/3 the way through a bottle of canadian club (it's friday! Smile) , I'm a pothead (trying to change that), smoker (could quit that too), vego, 26 yr old dude in melbourne aus, any takers? At this stage I'd be happy with a girl willing to spend any time with me, holding hands would be enough, anything beyond that I don't have much experience anyway. So?.....

That's right! That's the spirit! I live by those words!

Consider counseling; join a support group. You're not alone.

Addressing Negative Thoughts Most Effective in Fighting Loneliness
"Effective interventions are not so much about providing others with whom people can interact, providing social support, or teaching social skills as they are about changing how people who feel lonely perceive, think about, and act toward other people."
While I'm not exactly looking for a relationship (well can't say I'm not looking I'm just emotionally involved with someone I'll never be with) I'll try to bring this forum back to life. I am however looking for friends , can never have too many of those.

I'm from Romania , 19 years old will be 20 soon , really tall person ,1,92 (can't say how much that is in feet and am to lazy to convert) , I could probably lose a few pounds and I'm currently working on that and I have long dark hair.

I love music and ...music. Apart from that I like music.

This is my year off and I'm currently studying to get into med school.

I'm also a pretty lonely person I only have one true friend and it is an online friendship which pretty much makes me sad but we don't live too far from one another so we visit about once every year or two.

If anyone wants to chat or something PM me , thank you!
[Mary claps hands]

Another brave soul! Thanks for the bump, and welcome to the thread.

Long, dark hair. Nice.

"Effective interventions are not so much about providing others with whom people can interact, providing social support, or teaching social skills as they are about changing how people who feel lonely perceive, think about, and act toward other people."
Thanks Mary , I'm relieved with your post because from other threads I had a weird feeling that you didn't like me too much Toungue (joking).
(02-05-2011, 05:02 AM)brickinthewall Wrote: Thanks Mary , I'm relieved with your post because from other threads I had a weird feeling that you didn't like me too much Toungue (joking).

I'm only paying so much attention to you because I like you. Wink

I'm flattered ! Shy
I'm male, 19 years old, going to be 20 on July the 4th of this year, I have brown hair, I am 6' 2" and 320 lbs. I have Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. I'm basically a pessimistic, but nice guy.
(02-06-2011, 01:03 PM)Cathedral Wrote: I'm male, 19 years old, going to be 20 on July the 4th of this year, I have brown hair, I am 6' 2" and 320 lbs. I have Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. I'm basically a pessimistic, but nice guy.

Alright. There you go! Cathedral stepping up to the plate. Welcome to the thread.

Apparently I'm the only one in this thread who is really desperate for a partner...

I'm Lee, living just outside of Oxford, in England. I'm 23, tall, average build, I wear glasses, and am average looking (that's subjective though, of course). I'm a writer, but I haven't done any paid work in years because of my depression. My main interests are philosophy and music. I'm kind of into gloomy stuff, according to my nature, including music and films, but I'm very friendly, and company brings out my more relaxed side. I used to have major confidence problems, but I'm really improving - I realised I have nothing left to lose by pushing myself. I'd be willing to travel to be with you, but I was in a relationship with a Canadian before and that ended so tragically I have decided I'd prefer not to do anything too long-distance (I might make an exception if I really like you, but my trust in people's promises not to abandon me is battered).

I've been on a few normal dating sites but everyone seems so... normal. I'm looking for a woman, but I'm not too fussy about the age. I'm attracted to older women, though someone within about 5 years of my own age would probably be preferable if it is to be long-term. I'd like someone who is happy to be affectionate. I really need a good hug and a kiss. If you don't want anything serious, but would like something like that, I would be glad of it.

I'm not expecting to get any interest, but hope is all that keeps me going. PM me and I can share e-mail address, msn messenger, or facebook.
Im a single man and i put my hands up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People from England! (What county are you from?) CAS 241 70,418 03-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Mixsta
  Any One in Southern Cali? (I'm a 25yo Single Female) Mella 3 1,142 08-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Sun35
  Looking for Other Lonely People AimeeLou84 23 45,523 01-14-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Any sites like this but for younger people? HybridWarrior93 37 8,426 08-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Nicolelt
  Single Mum in Humberside needs social life! BadInside 4 1,034 07-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: GizmonicScrewdriver
  40s 50s Single males where are you? lonelycrying1 13 2,967 03-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Jackruss4
  how does a single 35 year old woman meet someone? advice? mauthecat 40 12,642 11-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mauthecat
  Never been..... Not Single! LoneStar1989 32 7,885 10-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Sun35
  Need people to talk to wadokai 6 3,733 08-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Yukongirl
  Looking for people to Skype with Alana 15 7,403 07-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Last Post: kuro