All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohsoalone said:
Screw it, I'm 2/3 the way through a bottle of canadian club (it's friday! :)) , I'm a pothead (trying to change that), smoker (could quit that too), vego, 26 yr old dude in melbourne aus, any takers? At this stage I'd be happy with a girl willing to spend any time with me, holding hands would be enough, anything beyond that I don't have much experience anyway. So?.....

That's right! That's the spirit! I live by those words!

While I'm not exactly looking for a relationship (well can't say I'm not looking I'm just emotionally involved with someone I'll never be with) I'll try to bring this forum back to life. I am however looking for friends , can never have too many of those.

I'm from Romania , 19 years old will be 20 soon , really tall person ,1,92 (can't say how much that is in feet and am to lazy to convert) , I could probably lose a few pounds and I'm currently working on that and I have long dark hair.

I love music and ...music. Apart from that I like music.

This is my year off and I'm currently studying to get into med school.

I'm also a pretty lonely person I only have one true friend and it is an online friendship which pretty much makes me sad but we don't live too far from one another so we visit about once every year or two.

If anyone wants to chat or something PM me , thank you!

[Mary claps hands]

Another brave soul! Thanks for the bump, and welcome to the thread.

Long, dark hair. Nice.

brickinthewall said:
Thanks Mary , I'm relieved with your post because from other threads I had a weird feeling that you didn't like me too much :p (joking).

I'm only paying so much attention to you because I like you. ;)

I'm male, 19 years old, going to be 20 on July the 4th of this year, I have brown hair, I am 6' 2" and 320 lbs. I have Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. I'm basically a pessimistic, but nice guy.

Cathedral said:
I'm male, 19 years old, going to be 20 on July the 4th of this year, I have brown hair, I am 6' 2" and 320 lbs. I have Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. I'm basically a pessimistic, but nice guy.

Alright. There you go! Cathedral stepping up to the plate. Welcome to the thread.

Apparently I'm the only one in this thread who is really desperate for a partner...

I'm Lee, living just outside of Oxford, in England. I'm 23, tall, average build, I wear glasses, and am average looking (that's subjective though, of course). I'm a writer, but I haven't done any paid work in years because of my depression. My main interests are philosophy and music. I'm kind of into gloomy stuff, according to my nature, including music and films, but I'm very friendly, and company brings out my more relaxed side. I used to have major confidence problems, but I'm really improving - I realised I have nothing left to lose by pushing myself. I'd be willing to travel to be with you, but I was in a relationship with a Canadian before and that ended so tragically I have decided I'd prefer not to do anything too long-distance (I might make an exception if I really like you, but my trust in people's promises not to abandon me is battered).

I've been on a few normal dating sites but everyone seems so... normal. I'm looking for a woman, but I'm not too fussy about the age. I'm attracted to older women, though someone within about 5 years of my own age would probably be preferable if it is to be long-term. I'd like someone who is happy to be affectionate. I really need a good hug and a kiss. If you don't want anything serious, but would like something like that, I would be glad of it.

I'm not expecting to get any interest, but hope is all that keeps me going. PM me and I can share e-mail address, msn messenger, or facebook.

ohsoalone said:
Screw it, I'm 2/3 the way through a bottle of canadian club (it's friday! :)) , I'm a pothead (trying to change that), smoker (could quit that too), vego, 26 yr old dude in melbourne aus, any takers? At this stage I'd be happy with a girl willing to spend any time with me, holding hands would be enough, anything beyond that I don't have much experience anyway. So?.....

OhSoAlone, your response gave me a laugh. I'm reminded of the movie "Airplane", here in the United States. A comedy in which Lloyd Bridges character as an airline coordinator has to solve the problems a plane in the air is experiencing. Everytime he had to solve a problem he would say, "I picked the wrong week to give up smoking". Next, he'd say, "I picked the wrong week to give up drinking. "I picked the wrong week to give up drugs, etc.

It occurs to me it would be nice to have a good writer make some sense of my life and the downhill momentum it is taking. It's hard to see the humor anymore, so I value when I can laugh.

I'm back. 25, M, single, Nigeria. I love music a lot; it lifts me when I'm down and feeling lonely. I love people with great sense of clean and appropriate humour. Wished I had such quality, but that is not to say that you should scamper away if you feel you do not have a sense of humour; I know you do, you probably do not feel free enough to express it.

I'm open to whatever I can get. So, let's get started.

By the way all, I found a dating site for people with Mental Health issues called nolongerlonely.com - Only one person on there in my area, alas, but it has multiple nationalities, so you might want to give it a go if you haven't already.

Mary Mary said:
Sanal said:
uhm -_- ahem! I.... Nvm...

Aw, come on! You were almost there! Give it a try!

Nuuu.... I am scared to date one more person from here. One ended up like this -_- No more...

...and besides none would be interested in a LDR with a loser especially if other person will have to wait. Not all LDRs are healthy n successful. I am just not meant for this. Posted only cos Jales was having high hopes on everyone. :)
I hope for more success stories from everyone. :)

Sanal said:
Mary Mary said:
Sanal said:
uhm -_- ahem! I.... Nvm...

Aw, come on! You were almost there! Give it a try!

Nuuu.... I am scared to date one more person from here. One ended up like this -_- No more...

...and besides none would be interested in a LDR with a loser especially if other person will have to wait. Not all LDRs are healthy n successful. I am just not meant for this. Posted only cos Jales was having high hopes on everyone. :)
I hope for more success stories from everyone. :)

I can understand that.

Thanks for your posts, everyone.

Ill probably be single again after what happened last. Shes probably going to be very upset with me...but it wasnt my fualt N I cant bail her out of trouble all the time..
just gotta wait N see..cuz its been on again N off again . .

Theres alot going on in my life and a relationship with a woman like her puts a strain on everything. I need to reshift my priorities. And sholve certain things aside for the mean time.

Zak...I hope ur feeling much better these days.
LDR with people from this forum that didnt worked out worth a fresia.
Did u know that Chelle ( my EX-WF)
is a member of ALL. hahahaaaaa
The woman literally poures salt into my bleeding heart. Twice in a life time.
You dont know what love is until you falling in love with the same woman twice and have her ripped out ur heart twice.
U know whats funni...I still love her.
All the knowlege logic.experinces.lessons gose out the window. I would drop whatever woman in my life in a heart beat if she comes back into my life again.. I have a crazy way of taking risk N chances.lol

Francis siad Chelle was the best pussy Ive ever had..thats Y Im still head over heels for Chelle...So Francis been trying to change my fuckin mind. I belive she still needs to do some more convencing :p

K...so Tracy (francis) is the 7th on the GFTOW....when I get to number 10...Chelle best just get her honeysuckle together.lol

Latest posts

Back