Issue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Iblis_Trigger

Reaction score
I just noticed something. When I said that American women are no good, everyone jumped down my throat, telling me not to generalize. On the other hand, when a female (Sterling) tells me to go on overseas where all the foreign women are either scammers or just want U.S. citizenship (which is Generalizaton of foreign women, by the way), no one tells her anything. What's up with that? I smell hypocrisy and double standards...

Probably because most of the people responding were American. From what I've learned you don't insult (American) women, the others will defend themselves, they will come after you with pitch forks. I don't doubt that women overseas would only be interested in you to get citizenship, but that isn't right either because not all are like that. It does happen, some will just stayed married to the man as long as he treats her well. For people to jump on her would be highjacking your thread, some of us were there to help you, you're going through a tough time. Threads can easily become derailed or go right off topic.

We can easily generalize everyone and defend that generalization as well. I've heard people say Canadian women are easy and cheap dates, I don't think that's true. I've run into very few easy women here sadly (jk!) and some are materialistic.

Sterling said:

Go ahead and go to your other countries and get some young girl who wants to get out of her country and will end up leaving you once she gets into the states. I think the main reason men ***** about american ladies is that we will not be your little maids and do anything and everything to please you, unlike some other cultures which were taught to "serve men" or the ladies that fake this behavior to get out of their countries.

The bold print is mine. The operative word here is some. Nowhere did she say that all women from all other countries would do that. But it's a sad fact that some do; just like there are some men who won't date American women because they think they are shallow, materialistic, etc.

Since you got the smack down in your other thread by having it locked, you're desperately seeking to be 'right' about something. You're not. You're deliberately making something out of nothing with this thread.

Seriously dude, chill out. There are people here who probably would've given you the benefit of a doubt with your last thread, but after this one, you're just making an ass out of yourself. And on that note, I'm out of this thread for good. It's not usually my policy to feed trolls, but after your proclamations that you weren't a troll, I was willing to give you the benefit of a doubt...until I saw this thread.

She wasn't generalizing. She said some other... not every country.

Now, I'm closing this thread before you feel the need to lash out anymore over a poorly expressed thought in a thread you created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back