Alone in the world, would love anyone who at least looks here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivy

Reaction score
I am miserable, sad, lonely, angry, mopey, self-critical. Yeah, I'm depressed. Obvious, huh? I'm very lost in this world, I wonder what there is to live for, why I am living.
Wonder why its me that has to be like this, why I'm like this already. Any one who will have conversation or at least post (but highly prefer a conversation!) will be thought of highly.

please, someone help... :(

Do some exercising!

It can be hard sometimes to force yourself into a session, but you'll be glad you did afterwards.

Yes, it does look like a scottish fold. Me wub kitties. :3

..Mmm, that's a very difficult question. Everyone's living or barely holding on, for different reasons.
It could be worse though, if that's any consolation.
I think that it's good to reflect on your actions but try not to be too harsh on yourself. Oftentimes, I do laugh at myself in self-depreciation and put myself down from time to time... which doesn't help very much.

I don't have anything worth saying.

12.gif

Hey there, Ivy. If you're up for a conversation, PM me. I'd love to have more folks to talk to. Generally plagued by loneliness, and this forum was a great find. Had several good discussions on PM by now, really helped my feelings of loneliness.

Also, exercise sounds like a good idea. Manages to lift one's moods up.

Ivy said:
I am miserable, sad, lonely, angry, mopey, self-critical. Yeah, I'm depressed. Obvious, huh? I'm very lost in this world, I wonder what there is to live for, why I am living.
Wonder why its me that has to be like this, why I'm like this already. Any one who will have conversation or at least post (but highly prefer a conversation!) will be thought of highly.

please, someone help... :(

Hey
You can PM me if you like

Ivy,

Welcome to the Forum, and I am glad to meet you on here.

Please feel free to Private Message me if you would like to have a conversation.

Hey, Ivy! Don't be too hard on yourself now. I know loneliness is one very bad emotion, too. But, don't allow it to pull you down. Lift up your morale listening to some good songs, doing exercises as some have suggested and, if you believe in God, pray to him to help you.

Well, if you'd like to talk, I'm here for you. We all need someone to share our pains, cares and worries with. Take care!

I'm terribly lonely, too. I'm crying here, and I have no one to call, no one to talk to. If you wanna chat about anything, I'd love to.

I'm over 40 in age, so, I'd rather not talk to young people, because I'd feel wrong, but I'd love to talk to anyone who's an adult (not a minor, I mean).

Thank you all for posting! It does mean a lot. I just had a, different, patch.

@ Mary Mary - Hello! And yes, it is a Scottish fold kitten. XD

@ apathy - true, it could be much worse. Thank you for your advise, too!

@ Punisher - Thanks for sayen somethen! :)

@ Limlim - I would like to try much more pies, I havnt had very many in my days. cherry is fav so far. Whats your opinion?

@ Bread - I will so pm you! Have a feelen we gonna be buddys! ($,$) <------ (funny face! Or it could be a butt XD)

@ MDxUD - Thanks, I appreciate it.

@ WishingWell - Thanks!

@ violets - I hear that, sista! lol, sorry. Sis I mention I have random moments?

@ Viqta - Thank you, that, for some reason, is extremely comforting.

@ Teenage Dream - yes, I love animals!! Thanks for the invite, btw

@ ThatOneDay - Thanks! Will deffinatly take that offer. :)

@ kgu - I would love to talk, but I don't fit the age limit. lol

@ Psycrow - I dont honestly watch that many movies. I do enjoy romantic comedies though, some cartoons, and of course action! Games, well, whatever everyone else is playen I guess.

I can't believe you replied to all of us. That is awesome! hahaha!

I like apple pie, but at a near frozen solid state where all the attached goo sorta crystalizes and the apples crunch again. :D

Hi Ivy. I'll talk to anyone that talks to me (sad but true). Feel free to PM me if you wish (that goes for anyone btw - yep, I'm just THAT sad).

Hi Ivy, welcome to PM me too... I'm a very solitary person once I'm home from work; I really have zero friends to chat to or hang out with so conversation is restricted to me n the cats, or my other half but he's alwys out doing something or working shifts!

Latest posts

Back