so frustrated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NewBirth

im so **** frustrated i could punch a hole in the wall
maybe this is just a vent i dunno but i keep switching between frustration and absolute sadness i dunno how much longer i can take this really ahhhhhhh shiat
didnt know where else to put this sowwy if its in the wrong place

Don't punch the wall "it hurts" iv done it. I know the feelings your having and it is frustrating when what ever you do nothing changers.

Somebody told me to punch a cushion are something, But its just not the same. The wall hurts so we think where doing something about the pain but that just makes it fascicle in stead of just emotional.

what are we supposed to do with all the frustration with in us mmmm *ponders* well you could go for a brisk walk, If nothing ells you might sleep better after.

If you fined anything better please come back and tell us :)

bluey said:
Don't punch the wall "it hurts" iv done it. I know the feelings your having and it is frustrating when what ever you do nothing changers.

Somebody told me to punch a cushion are something, But its just not the same. The wall hurts so we think where doing something about the pain but that just makes it fascicle in stead of just emotional.

what are we supposed to do with all the frustration with in us mmmm *ponders* well you could go for a brisk walk, If nothing ells you might sleep better after.

If you fined anything better please come back and tell us :)
yah ive done it 2 dozens of times. i was told to beat a mattress LoL but that didnt do anything for me either.
thanx the frustrations over and im back to mad azz depression again
:( :(

Why are you depressed and angry at the same time ya? lol newbirth, maybe you can try shouting, just find a like queit place and scream all your anger, sadness that is pent up in you out..It helps =)

Run as fast as you can to the nearest animal shelter or pet store. Pet the doggies or the kitty's! It's really hard to be frustrated or angry when you're staring into the eyes of a kitten. You just have to be careful not to bring them all home! :)

SadRabbit said:
Why are you depressed and angry at the same time ya? lol newbirth, maybe you can try shouting, just find a like queit place and scream all your anger, sadness that is pent up in you out..It helps =)
its a long story why im depressed and mad at the same time & that same story would tell u y i cant even scream oh well thanx anyway heres a carrot

teach said:
Run as fast as you can to the nearest animal shelter or pet store. Pet the doggies or the kitty's! It's really hard to be frustrated or angry when you're staring into the eyes of a kitten. You just have to be careful not to bring them all home! :)
phew its a good thing im not so depressed tonight this post wouldve broke me down :(

Punching walls relieves a ton of anger... and there is some satisfaction in seeing a nice big hole... I've thrown two people partway through gyprock walls before too... that was a blast! Fixing the wall afterwards sucks though. The worst part about punching a wall is when you hit a stud, i bruised my knuckles up pretty bad once... was lucky not to break any bones. Don't punch windows either... I've had stitches and lost blood over that before... I was an explosive child. Very quiet, but if I reached my point it was all red vision and autopilot until after the deed was done. Almost smashed my brother in the head with an oak chair once... I had it up over my head about to bring it down without restraint and my sister ran into the room and tackled me.

Now I find crunches and push ups help some... just do them without stopping when the burn starts... embrace the pain and keep going till your muscles turn to jello and you can't move them anymore... is a good release... I find jogging a good release too Bluey.

As far as depression, I'd have to say other people are the only temporary release I have ever found from that pain... other people, time, or sleep... I usually dread the thought of being around others when I'm depressed, but the truth is that at least your mind is distracted from dwelling on the depression for a little while.

Hate to hear anyone being depressed... I know how shitty and hopeless it all seems when you're stuck in that rut, and always wish I could somehow help another get away from feeling that way even for a little while.

I hope things are looking up a bit more New.

Hummm, then I suggest you really should buy a pillow and punch. Or if it is someone who causes all your pain and grief, why don't you try going to those gift shops buy a cheap dartboard and pin that dude/gal's picture up that and throw your darts at him...alternatively, you can buy those small voodoo dolls from those gift shops (make sure they are bellow 2 dollars, you won't want to spend too much for that jerk), and put that person's pict on and start your way with the needles on the doll...who knows, he might even feel the pain ya lol =)

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Punching walls relieves a ton of anger... and there is some satisfaction in seeing a nice big hole... I've thrown two people partway through gyprock walls before too... that was a blast! Fixing the wall afterwards sucks though. The worst part about punching a wall is when you hit a stud, i bruised my knuckles up pretty bad once... was lucky not to break any bones. Don't punch windows either... I've had stitches and lost blood over that before... I was an explosive child. Very quiet, but if I reached my point it was all red vision and autopilot until after the deed was done. Almost smashed my brother in the head with an oak chair once... I had it up over my head about to bring it down without restraint and my sister ran into the room and tackled me.

Now I find crunches and push ups help some... just do them without stopping when the burn starts... embrace the pain and keep going till your muscles turn to jello and you can't move them anymore... is a good release... I find jogging a good release too Bluey.

As far as depression, I'd have to say other people are the only temporary release I have ever found from that pain... other people, time, or sleep... I usually dread the thought of being around others when I'm depressed, but the truth is that at least your mind is distracted from dwelling on the depression for a little while.

Hate to hear anyone being depressed... I know how shitty and hopeless it all seems when you're stuck in that rut, and always wish I could somehow help another get away from feeling that way even for a little while.

I hope things are looking up a bit more New.
thanx ur so nice i guess i was just getting ovewhelmed again. LoLoL ive punched holes in so many walls u just dont know and yah ack did the window thing too.
youre the 1st person ive ever heard talk about the autopilot thing. i so used to go through that u know and i never heard anybody else say it the way i say it b4
i wish i had ur luck of meeting people who could ease the depression though. usually they just make it worse or just plain old cause it.

SadRabbit said:
Hummm, then I suggest you really should buy a pillow and punch. Or if it is someone who causes all your pain and grief, why don't you try going to those gift shops buy a cheap dartboard and pin that dude/gal's picture up that and throw your darts at him...alternatively, you can buy those small voodoo dolls from those gift shops (make sure they are bellow 2 dollars, you won't want to spend too much for that jerk), and put that person's pict on and start your way with the needles on the doll...who knows, he might even feel the pain ya lol =)
oh crow id need a million dolls LoL or a thousand dartboards

Latest posts

Back