Deal breaker questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladysphinx

So I was thinking many ppl new to relationships make the mistake of doing really stupid causing a break up or is so scared of being single the stay in a doomed relatioship without knowing it. So I thought why not give them to ask if certain situations are deal breakers. At first I wanted to post this in the game area but thought this thread could serve as a double purpose. This is how it works A question is asked about if you would break up if and the next person anwsers and askes the next question. You are a loud to also anwser ONE earlier question already anwsered with the question, pls quote the earlier question should you anwser a earlier one. Try and give a BREEVE anwser as to why you feel it to/not to be a deal breaker.
Example:
(Question)Would you leave a persone if he struggles to stay employed?
(Anwser)Yes, this means the person will never be finansial independend

It depends. If it's not his fault, like chronic illness, I'd hang with him; but if it's because he just has poor work ethic, I'd stop dating him.

If you were on the third date with someone, and you saw them throw trash on the ground (like a paper cup), would you stop dating them?

If a person litter on my third date, I will explain that I hav a issue with it and that taking care of my enviroment is importend, if he does so after this I would probably quit dating him since he as clearly shown his disregard to my feelings and I would question as to why he is dating me.

If I was a woman, NO, I would NOT stay with an unemployed dude.

It is a serious character flaw, and it is a requirement of being a dateable male.

To men: Would you date a woman who was a single mother?

If a person litter on my third date, I will explain that I hav a issue with it and that taking care of my enviroment is importend, if he does so after this I would probably quit dating him since he as clearly shown his disregard to my feelings and I would question as to why he is dating me.

Would you end a relationship after six months if the person does not want to have sex yet?

Uh oh, double postings!

To LadySphinx's question: it depends. I dated my ex for 2 1/2 years without sex; however, he went to Church *every Sunday* and still displayed an interest in sex. Outside of that, no. It's a myth that all men like sex.

To bump up Socrates question: to men: Would you date a woman who was a single mother?

(Do I have this right, or am I screwing things up?)

Hi everyone:) Being lonely doesn't mean you are alone, of course, as someone's said before. But I think we should remember that not every person who tell us that we're not alone, is with us. And... there is a quite old motto which says that "you should keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer". That's all for now, by.

AnnMarie said:
Hi everyone:) Being lonely doesn't mean you are alone, of course, as someone's said before. But I think we should remember that not every person who tell us that we're not alone, is with us. And... there is a quite old motto which says that "you should keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer". That's all for now, by.
Uhm...what does that have to do with deal breakers o.o

Ladysphinx said:
Would you end a relationship after six months if the person does not want to have sex yet?

It's hard to say. If she's practicing celibacy for a period or would rather wait until marriage or something like that, I'd be perfectly okay with it. But if I'm dealing with someone who has been sexually active in the past, I'd want to know why I'm being put on hold.

Mary Mary said:
to men: Would you date a woman who was a single mother?

Yes but it would be tricky.

To women:
Does never calling a guy (when he has called you) indicate that you're not interested, or is there something less cryptic you'd do or say to let him know that he should stop calling you?

Sterling said:
AnnMarie said:
Uhm...what does that have to do with deal breakers o.o

I think it's a bot.

jjam said:
To women:
Does never calling a guy (when he has called you) indicate that you're not interested, or is there something less cryptic you'd do or say to let him know that he should stop calling you?

Yes, it does (when you say 'never call', I presume you mean all forms of communication); however, I will tell a guy upfront because I hate it when people expect me to figure out hints.

Would having your date encourage you to walk out a restaurant without paying make you stop dating them?

AnnMarie said:
And... there is a quite old motto which says that "you should keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer".

this is how i live as i cant tell the line between the two anymore.

Mary Mary said:
Would having your date encourage you to walk out a restaurant without paying make you stop dating them?

If she's not joking, absolutely! Can you say unethical?

to women:
would you date a guy who works (not high paying) but is not ambitious about having a career or finishing college?

Probably not. I wouldn't care if making it to the top of the ladder wasn't of utmost importance to him since there's more to life, but I think career development is important for everyone.

Edit: I would be understanding if he had a good reason like taking care of an ill relative, doing charity work, if he was in poor health, or if we had triplets and he was helping with the kids.

Would your date using a racial slur on a rare occasion make you stop dating them?

Mary Mary said:
Would your date using a racial slur on a rare occasion make you stop dating them?

My friends of all races use racial slurs so I don't care.

The question is kind of confusing to me.

I think that if I never called a guy when he has been calling me would make him believe that I didn't want to bother with him. If I did have an interest in him, I would start calling him too. If I didn't want him to call me and didn't want to go out with him, I would tell him straight out that the reason I don't call you is because I am not interested in pursuing a relationship with you.

Would you date someone that is still married, but has no contact with his/her "soon to be" X-spouse if he/she is in the middle of a divorce that will be soon be finalized?

OOPS! Sorry everyone, I answered the wrong question! Actually, I don't even know where the question I answered came from? I must be on a different page. LOL! :(

Mary Mary Wrote:

If I was dating someone who on occasion used racial slurs, I would talk to him and ask him if he was prejudiced. If he said yes, it would change how I felt about him as a person and would break up with him. If he said no that he wasn't prejudiced, I would ask him why he had to talk like that and to please not talk like that around me. I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body, and I don't like hearing others who are make racial slurs in front of me.

My question again now is:

Would you date someone that is still married, but has no contact with his/her "soon to be" X-spouse if he/she is in the middle of a divorce that will soon be finalized?

(question) Have you ever had sex with an animal?
(correct answer) No I have not.
(wrong answer) Yes I have.

That question would be a deal-breaker for me, depending on the answer given.

As I understand this thread, you are supposed to answer the question in the post above yours, and then ask a question for the next person. I answered the question of the person before me, and...

Therefore, my question, the next question still remains as:

Would you date someone that is still married, but has no contact with his/her "soon to be" X-spouse if he/she is in the middle of a divorce that will soon be finalized?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U all make it too **** complicated...

honestly..now....
Its all relaltive to the size of her boobays :p

yeah...sure...sure .just like Francis swear up N down she'll never call me
again for whatever deal breaking jargin that gose in her head...
Hell...I blew her off just to play har to get...an hour later I get a phone call..
She sounds so..so sweet all of a sudden..

but its like in reverse too. Ill swear up N down Ill never talk to her again...but Last night I was dreaming of boobs :p

Latest posts

Back