Deal breaker questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john threll said:
Would it be a deal breaker if someone was on disability of any type?

Not a deal breaker for me.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she expects you to be the only one to cook and clean?

For a time, but i am a person who believes if both people work on it together, then it gets done faster, it is a sharing experience to bond as a couple, and all the burden does not fall on one person overall, who might get burnt out from doing too much.

Would it be a deal breaker if someone was beautiful on the inside, but not as attractive on the outside, maybe average looking at best?

john threll said:
For a time, but i am a person who believes if both people work on it together, then it gets done faster, it is a sharing experience to bond as a couple, and all the burden does not fall on one person overall, who might get burnt out from doing too much.

Would it be a deal breaker if someone was beautiful on the inside, but not as attractive on the outside, maybe average looking at best?

Depends. An attraction has to be there, but whether the person is objectively good looking or not doesn't matter. Also, if a person who is meh at best in the looks department comes across as legitimately having an endearing personality, I can actually start to feel more attracted to them physically as well.

Would a manageable drinking problem (if the person isn't a violent drunk or anything and doesn't waste all their money on alcohol) be a deal breaker?

Mary Mary said:
For you pet owners, if you met someone and it looked promising but they were allergic to your pet, would you dump the person or the pet?

I actually had that problem, my boyfriend is allergic to cats and although I love my cats, I had to separate them into different rooms. I don't I should dump a guy for something he cannot change.

Well depend sfrom persos to persons othe women they have trust that a man can get a job and other women dont suport this thing

Latest posts

Back