new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliss06

Reaction score
hi everyone at lonely life
as a new user of lonely life I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself; I am a 20 year old from newcastle who suffers from shy and loneliness.
As a psychology student at Newcastle University I have chosen to research into these personality contributors as they play such a big part in my life and am looking at the effects of the social networking site Facebook on these personality contributors.
As i have recently found this forum and enjoy reading about others like me I was wondering if anyone who is reading this post could take ten minutes to take part in my questionnaire-
http://nclpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8q3TU8Zbc6KawBe

If you leave your email at the end I am going to put these into a draw to win £50 amazon vouchers which i have bought as a thank you for taking part
There is also a comment box to put any extra feedback about hwo you feel about Facebook and/or being shy or lonely which would be even more helpful for my research
Thank you to anyone who can take the time to take part
Stay strong
x

Latest posts

Back