30 and Lonely. Feels bad man.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

30andbored

Well as the title would indicate, I am 30 and lonely. I live on my own in a one bedroom apt on the street where drugs are sold. I have maybe 2 friends whom I rarely see although the corner drug husslers are friendly enough, not that I purchase. I have a few online friends that I talk to. No job or social life though.

I can go on and on about things I do not have or things that I have not achieved but, its pointless. I just don't quite no what to do. Or I do and do not follow through. If anyone would like to chat on the phone or via messenger online about our problems, Id be open to making a new friend.

Sorry for the randomness of this post.

Mary Mary said:
Hello. What do you want for yourself?

Well Im not sure. If I had my way, id be a talk show host will many friends and a hot gf possible or at least be a swinging bachelor. I would have many friends and many things to do. Currently I have a youtube channel to fullfill the creative part of me and no social life to speak of.

I don't understand your answer. Why are you listing things you see out of your reach? Why would I want that kind of an answer?

Mary Mary said:
I don't understand your answer. Why are you listing things you see out of your reach? Why would I want that kind of an answer?
thats what I want for myself. You asked...

Mary Mary said:
You're wasting my time.
this was MY thread tard. You asked a question and I answered it. You are not very bright.

Mary Mary said:
You're wasting my time.

Learn some social skills and maybe you'll figure out how to be polite, Mary Mary. This is indeed 30andbored's thread and YOU are wasting HIS/HER time.

EDIT: By the way, welcome to the site, 30andbored. :) I hope you'll stick around and meet some of us and maybe have a good time on the forum. Hope to see you around!

The unnecessary bickering makes me want to pluck a nose hair of mine. Please hug and make up.

jjam said:
The unnecessary bickering makes me want to pluck a nose hair of mine. Please hug and make up.
Dude, I didnt do anything. If this site is full of people like may mary, no wonder they r all lonely.

30andbored said:
Dude, I didnt do anything. If this site is full of people like may mary, no wonder they r all lonely.

Alright. Let's not be like that. Let's put aside that unfortunate experience and begin anew and forget it all, shall we?

WELCOME TO THE SITE. :D

We're pretty open and warm here, so feel free to post or hang around or whatever! See you around the site! :)

30andbored said:
Mary Mary said:
Hello. What do you want for yourself?

Well Im not sure. If I had my way, id be a talk show host will many friends and a hot gf possible or at least be a swinging bachelor. I would have many friends and many things to do. Currently I have a youtube channel to fullfill the creative part of me and no social life to speak of.

Hi 30+Bored! Welcome to ALL:) I was wondering: Who are the talk show hosts you most admire and why? And, who would be the top choices for your first interviews and why? Best, LG:)

Your post was not random. Many people feel that way even at 30. I'm sure that you will meet like minded people here if you stick around long enough. :p

Hi and welcome 30,
You're not alone in what's going on in your world, a lot of folks are feeling the same way. I look forward to seeing you around. :)

jsd---You would have made an EXCELLENT school teacher.... :D

Who or what is jsd?

:p

Nina said:
Hi and welcome 30,
You're not alone in what's going on in your world, a lot of folks are feeling the same way. I look forward to seeing you around. :)

jsd---You would have made an EXCELLENT school teacher.... :D

Jales..I was thinking of Badjedidude and screwed up my typing as usual....bjd....I get confused with remembering which "dude" is which... :D

ohh lol kool. I thought it was are person, but you never know with all the new net lingo out there. lol.

jales said:
Who or what is jsd?

To top it all off and make things MORE confusing, JSD was the name of a former member of the forums. ;) lol

Nina said:
Jales..I was thinking of Badjedidude and screwed up my typing as usual....bjd....I get confused with remembering which "dude" is which...

Hah nice to know that thinking of me flusters someone like that. ;) haha

Hi 30!
Welcome to the forums! I know what u mean. Im not 30 yet but close and also feel lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back