hola :)

• Thread starter floffyschneeman
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

floffyschneeman

Hi everyone,

My name is Christine, you can call me Chris or whatever you like. I am not new here but my account is new :p Well the last time I was on, didn't spend much time to get to really know this site and the people here. So I still feel like the new kid. Hopefully for now, I would get to know more people as I think this is a place where I can feel comfortable being who I am :)

Thanks and no I don't, was learning but had been busy of school. Now all I can manage is wie geht's? :D

floffyschneeman said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Christine, you can call me Chris or whatever you like. I am not new here but my account is new :p Well the last time I was on, didn't spend much time to get to really know this site and the people here. So I still feel like the new kid. Hopefully for now, I would get to know more people as I think this is a place where I can feel comfortable being who I am :)

(hello)

0CI355A said:
Hey Floppy. :)

thanks dess (((hug)))

Peter Lorre said:
floffyschneeman said:
Hi everyone,

(hello)

yes, you can call me whatever you want (hello)

but as long as I am the boss :cool:

Callie said:
(hmm) appears as tho I never welcomed floffy....

welcome :D

thanks Jen :D (hug)

Latest posts

Back