Would like to arrange a meet up point somewhere in london this weekend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgstamp

Reaction score
Hi all my name is john 39years, want to beat this being lonely and shy once and for all, since i left school i have had this wrapped aroud my soul, so i am hoping 2011 will be a new chapter, but i need help, people like yourselves, to meet up once a week a do something, with out feeling anger or judgement or being looked down upon, but a group of people who will feel arwarkard and shy at the begining but knows we are in the same boat to help each other... please reply back...

Please do not feel like you have nothing to bring to the table like laughter or excitement or adventure or knowledge or what ever, what i am trying to say is i feel the same i feel like i have nothing to bring to the table neither.. but i am willing to beat this

shy and lonley are the same at the end of the day

This is an excellent idea, I do not live in London, but if I am ever there I will come. I have to be there in about a month or two. But well I sooo hope real Londoners reply. Such a good idea!

Greeting from a Holland (not a real Dutchie but I live here)

thank you, nice to feel i am on the right path, would like to met up when you come over...

God, I miss London, I lived there for two years in Ealing and Putney. Wish I could be there this weekend! :)

Teresa

You are definitely on the right path!...I would've showed up in such a meet up if I was in London, but I'm sure others will come along soon...

I sometimes go clubbing in London on my own.

If anyone wants to go clubbing together then they can PM me or put something in here.

I'm a pretty shy guy really, so I'm not likely to walk off in the club on my own, we'd chill together and just have a good time.

I'd like a regular social life too, but I can't really afford to go to London once a week.

Latest posts

Back