tomorrow, this will all be over.

• Thread starter floffyschneeman
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

floffyschneeman

I think one of the saddest part of being alone is when you need a hug, there's no one to hug you. It's weird how I always feel happy in the morning when I wake up and being alone seems not so bad at all, but as the day ends, it's when it struck me that people go to their own cozy little places and you to your cold, dry bed. It's not even about having someone to heat you up over the night. I think it's the sense of having a company or the absence of one that makes one sad. oh night, why do you always have to be so ******* brutal?

* hugs *

My dear, I would hug you if I could. I know loneliness can be hard, but it won't always feel this bad. Can you tell us more about you, so we can help?
I don't know if you meant suicide in the title, but please, please, don't even think of it. There are people here willing to help you. I really want to. In the end, you're not alone at all. No one is.

* hugs again * :3

It's worst in the mornings for me. However, I know that once I get up and showered and especially after my coffee, I'll feel better; so it's a briefer for me (mercifully).

Please do not kill yourself. If you are ever feeling suicidal, you can contact me via PM and I will take a break from what I am doing so I can talk to you.

Lonely.Pianist said:
* hugs *

My dear, I would hug you if I could. I know loneliness can be hard, but it won't always feel this bad. Can you tell us more about you, so we can help?
I don't know if you meant suicide in the title, but please, please, don't even think of it. There are people here willing to help you. I really want to. In the end, you're not alone at all. No one is.

* hugs again * :3

Thanks :) *hugs back* well I'm 22 and feels like life is such a monotony. But all in all, I think I am somewhat a positive person. Just that reality check or growing have been bad including the falling down of things you used to believe in all your life. I have thought about suicide, but not to a dangerous extent. I knew I could never do it to my family and physical pain scares the honeysuckle out of me ^^ Online friends are very essential to me, but sometimes I just have this thought that I am in a delusion that people who haven't seen me and met me in person could care for me as a friend. But now, I try to avoid bad vibes and just go on surviving each day. Thanks a lot. your message was nice :)

Mary Mary said:
It's worst in the mornings for me. However, I know that once I get up and showered and especially after my coffee, I'll feel better; so it's a briefer for me (mercifully).

I guess we all experience bad times during the day. But yes, I am thankful knowing that after awhile, I would feel better even if I know the bad feeling might come back. Coffee do wonders for me too. It's my drug of choice :D

SocratesX said:
Please do not kill yourself. If you are ever feeling suicidal, you can contact me via PM and I will take a break from what I am doing so I can talk to you.

I'm not gonna. I would like a better death than a gruesome scene in my bedroom, bloody and unattractive. :p I don't think I am suicidal, I just get depressed sometimes. But, thanks for the concern :)

hmmm it would be if I wet myself during sleep. then that would be bad, very bad. but kidding aside, I was used to sleeping with my siblings, we would talk until wee hours of the morning. It was unhealthy, but always a nice feeling. Maybe I just miss that.

Yeap..after sleeping with someone in the same bed for most part of my life..after break ups or being single again..I couldnt sleep in a bed alone.

So I sleep on the couch..but its even worst sometimes coming home to an empty house. I actually slept in my car for a month..just so I can sleep or get actaul rest instead of tossing N turning all night.

I like spending alone time during sunrrise or sunsets..
Sunsets..I enjoys regaurdless..but it still triggers a lot of memories of holding the one I love during many beautiful sunsets.

I try to stay in the moment as best I can.

Going through some relationships issues @ the moment..Its wierd..
when u have it..you dont want it
or theres sometype of tensions..
but when u dont have it..you miss it
even the **** tensions...

maybe you just like some of it and those are the things you miss when it's gone. relationships are hard, can't imagine. maybe that's why I still haven't had one. too complicated for me ^^

Latest posts

Back