Hey all, I'm Lee.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackwave

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Lee, from Oxfordshire. I've been miserable and lonely for years, and then last year I thought I had found the love of my life, my salvation. She broke my heart with a hammer (that's kind of understating it, believe it or not), and it left me lower than ever. I was thinking of trying to start a forum like this myself, so it's nice to have found the place. I really need some friends right now, so hopefully there might be some people who are as desperate as me, and might even meet up. ;)

Hey Lee,
Sad to hear u are broken hearted, but glad to hear u are here :) Feel free to PM me if u want to be friends. Im sure there are ppl here who would also love to be friends with u.

Hello Lee and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you had your heart broken , there are plenty of those around here so I'm sure you will feel right at home ;). Don't worry though , I'm sure there are plenty of women that would want to go out with you , just need to find the right one!

If you ever to talk or anything feel free to PM me. Good luck and take care!

~Michael

Hi blackwave sorry about your heart. Hope you bounce back. And welcome! :)

Welcome to the forums Lee, sucks about that girl but there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Latest posts

Back