Who cares?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
This week was kinda hard for me because I feel as if people know I'm lonely but they don't care. I spend most of my time at home because I got nothing better to do. It's making me really depressed and I'm already taking antidepressants. I feel as if people don't want to care or understand me. I've been told to start something with someone, but I'm either too scared or have no desire to. What do you think?

I can relate to feeling insignificant such that you are unworthy of occupying someone else's mind for even a mili-second.

Yeah. They often say that attempted suicide is a cry for help. Well, instead of doing that, I have literally cried out for help. No one seemed to pay any attention.

You dont wanna isolate...but if you gatta sit in ur own honeysuckle for a while...it tkaes what it takes...
I had to do that or did it. I know I dont wanna go abck there again...I guess it took a lot for honeysuckle to click. So to me its like putting my hand on a burning stove...I dont go remotely near that dark crazy hell I created N lived through....
mmmm...Its like this...If I only played or practice my guitar when I feel like it...I would totally suck ass..
Whatever principles you can apply that to.

Phantom said:
I spend most of my time at home because I got nothing better to do. It's making me really depressed and I'm already taking antidepressants.

Spend less time at home? :S

There's plenty of things out there you can do. You just need to have the desire to get up and do them....

Phantom said:
This week was kinda hard for me because I feel as if people know I'm lonely but they don't care. I spend most of my time at home because I got nothing better to do. It's making me really depressed and I'm already taking antidepressants. I feel as if people don't want to care or understand me. I've been told to start something with someone, but I'm either too scared or have no desire to. What do you think?

Take up a night job as a taxi driver.

Phantom said:

Sadly this is what the world is coming to, Know one cares about one another anymore.

Maybe ur miseries is just ur mind N body way of noctifying you to get up off of ur ass and do something about ur life...theres always different ways to look @ things...

Wheather you belive in a Higher power, god or a higher self....the concept is relatively simple...you draw strenght.love.energy of these sources instead of relying on other people..This way you dont become a life suckking force to other people..

Latest posts

Back