Please Sit Down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryantTheBoss

Reaction score
Alright well allow me to quietly introduce myself. My name is Bryant McCormick. I don't want to give too many details out on the internet because to be completely honest I don't really know too much about the people on this website. Don't trust loners.
Well you might be asking yourself why a is this Bryant McCormick fellow on this website! (Lavishing name, might I add) I ask myself that also time to time but thy truth is I'm here and that is none of your concern. Heres a little background on what I do. (Names of restaurants or places of work will be false but similar because of what I earlier stated about posting on this site)

I had a career but now I now I am employed as Assistant in Sales at a Apple Inc. store in downtown San Francisco. It is a very high pressured job and most of you would not know what I go through day in and day out but I don't complain! So I just got laid off three weeks ago because I used a "racial term" to a Northern Vietnamese couple! Bullshit I was over there long time ago and thats what there called!
Also my kids left me but I don't know which one was actually "mine"
I'm not lonely

You seem rather paranoid and over-defensive. Still, I welcome you.

BryantTheBoss said:
Alright well allow me to quietly introduce myself. My name is Bryant McCormick. I don't want to give too many details out on the internet because to be completely honest I don't really know too much about the people on this website. Don't trust loners.
Well you might be asking yourself why a is this Bryant McCormick fellow on this website! (Lavishing name, might I add) I ask myself that also time to time but thy truth is I'm here and that is none of your concern. Heres a little background on what I do. (Names of restaurants or places of work will be false but similar because of what I earlier stated about posting on this site)

I had a career but now I now I am employed as Assistant in Sales at a Apple Inc. store in downtown San Francisco. It is a very high pressured job and most of you would not know what I go through day in and day out but I don't complain! So I just got laid off three weeks ago because I used a "racial term" to a Northern Vietnamese couple! Bullshit I was over there long time ago and thats what there called!
Also my kids left me but I don't know which one was actually "mine"
I'm not lonely

You know when I got in trouble for calling a thread a trolling thread, this really is a trolling thread.

Define "trolling thread" please? What is that some kind of insult?
Also paranoid? Over-protective?
Maybe you guys are lonely because you are judgmental. Or maybe Homo-sexual?
I apologize for my profanity

BryantTheBoss said:
Define "trolling thread" please? What is that some kind of insult?
Also paranoid? Over-protective?
Maybe you guys are lonely because you are judgmental. Or maybe Homo-sexual?
I apologize for my profanity

''Maybe you guys are lonely because you are judgmental. Or maybe Homo-sexual?'' He strikes again to prove my point.

BryantTheBoss said:
I apologized for that now talk stop pretending not to talk to me

2s18yz8.jpg

Bryant, just a warning, don't jump on a high horse. The people here are cool peoples. And if you're cool, then they're cool.

Sorry VanillaCream (nice name) I do come off as a jackass sometimes I am diagnosed with Manic depression and PTSD I should of stated this earlier, I wasn't calm up there.

Latest posts

Back