Drinking with me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Poguesy

I have acres of land
I have men at command
I have always a shilling to spare
So be easy and free
when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

So come fill up your glasses
of brandy and wine
Whatever it costs I will pay
So be easy and free
when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

Work that out.....

I wont drink with you but i would rather see that you dident drink :)
Well maybe in the weekends for party but i fear you drink dayli ?

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew Mr. Poguesy had written it.

Ha!

The wosrt thing s am more or less aware of mye drinking but i do it anyway :(

Ftuck it :FD

I'm an alcoholc and i dont care :p

Poguesy said:
Ha!

Alcoholics annoy me. You sound like a loser. Have fun ******* your life up. I have absolutely no respect for you.

NOAH_FX said:
LGH1288 said:
Poguesy said:
Ha!

Alcoholics annoy me. You sound like a loser. Have fun ******* your life up. I have absolutely no respect for you.

You sound like a ***** who think's he's tough. Go fresia yourself

Noah ~ If you're addressing the drunkard then I don't care. If you're addressing me then SAME TO YOU.

Lack of understanding on LGH's part. I started smoking in December, and there's a part of me which wants to quit, and a dominant part which says, 'so what if you get lung cancer, you are suicidal anyway'. Poguesy knows it's self-destructive, but he doesn't have the motivation to quit.

blackwave said:
Lack of understanding on LGH's part. I started smoking in December, and there's a part of me which wants to quit, and a dominant part which says, 'so what if you get lung cancer, you are suicidal anyway'. Poguesy knows it's self-destructive, but he doesn't have the motivation to quit.

Crystal clear on my part. I don't give a honeysuckle about Poguesy's addiction; if he wants to fresia up his life all the power to him. What I care about is when he gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and senselessly kills someone, maybe even an entire family (or even more). Perhaps Poguesy will survive, manage to walk away from a tragic hit and run event, then repeat his stupid irresponsible behavior and kill another person (or more). Even if he never operates a motor vehicle I'm sure he'll annoy a lot a people along the path of his life; perhaps he'll even earn the reputation of being the most stinking, disgusting drunkard who ever graced the town's gutter. In that case, I also don't give a honeysuckle. Your dumb smoking? Again, I don't care if you want to suck toxic poison into you body as long as you don't give a child asthma, I don't have to smell that crap and my health insurance premiums won't necessarily skyrocket because I have to pay for the idiocy of tobacco, alcohol, and drug addicts. Let me know how you're all are doing when you all develop debilitating, painful and deathly diseases. It's your choice if you guys wanna fresia up your lives. Just don't get in my face with any of it. LGH:)

Personally I think LGH's reaction comes from personal experience with addiction or a polar opposite world-view than those who are addicts. That could be it too.

I dont really understand why people choose to become addicts or alcoholics either. It's beyond me. I don't think it's something I'd ever fall into. It seems so obvious of a way to screw up your life that it should look like a dead-end to anyone that looks at the concept. But, apparently it's not?

blackwave said:
I think you should take the 'Love' part out of your name.

It's known that the "tough love" method is generally more effective than the wishy-washy coddling of someone's destructive behavior by people who don't have the balls to tell it like it is. I've got nothing to lose. The drunkard will destroy his own life and possibly the lives of others. You think it's a joke? Tell it to the millions of people whose lives have been ruined by drunks. Many are dead.

SophiaGrace said:
Personally I think LGH's reaction comes from personal experience with addiction or a polar opposite world-view than those who are addicts. That could be it too.

Hi SopiaGrace ~ If you had simply asked me I would have told you that NO I've never had any personal experiences with addiction and YES I'm extremely grateful that I was proactively educated by wise people to appreciate and understand that addiction is a problematic scourge on a productive society and a major source of misery and misfortune for the addict and the lives they've destroyed. I'm sure some of us have been exposed to or have heard horror stories about addicts and their addictions, and anyone with half a brain knows that addiction causes difficulties on so many levels, even to the lives of the unborn. For anyone here to casually joke about how it's OK to live the life of a sad pathetic addict, well, they're idiots and I don't have to apologize for expressing my disgust for them. Take it or leave it; I'll be the first one to reach out to help someone break an addiction (if that's their desire) however I'm not going to sit by idly and listen to glorified rantings of addicts who are content to wallow in a pile of their own honeysuckle while they ***** and complain how crappy their lives are. They should get up or get out. If I'm unpopular for not being part of the addictive mind set well that's too bad; I don't care. I'm not looking to win any popularity contest. Perhaps, with luck, some poor slob out there who has a semblance of intelligence left will read my words which I may strike a chord of reasoning strong enough to help them stop the insanity. If not, too bad.

blackwave said:

It's known that the "tough love" method is generally more effective than the wishy-washy coddling of someone's destructive behavior by people who don't have the balls to tell it like it is. I've got nothing to lose. The drunkard will destroy his own life and possibly the lives of others. You think it's a joke? Tell it to the millions of people whose lives have been ruined by drunks. Many are dead.

SophiaGrace said:

Hi SopiaGrace ~ If you had simply asked me I would have told you that NO I've never had any personal experiences with addiction and YES I'm extremely grateful that I was proactively educated by wise people to appreciate and understand that addiction is a problematic scourge on a productive society and a major source of misery and misfortune for the addict and the lives they've destroyed. I'm sure some of us have been exposed to or have heard horror stories about addicts and their addictions, and anyone with half a brain knows that addiction causes difficulties on so many levels, even to the lives of the unborn. For anyone here to casually joke about how it's OK to live the life of a sad pathetic addict, well, they're idiots and I don't have to apologize for expressing my disgust for them. Take it or leave it; I'll be the first one to reach out to help someone break an addiction (if that's their desire) however I'm not going to sit by idly and listen to glorified rantings of addicts who are content to wallow in a pile of their own honeysuckle while they ***** and complain how crappy their lives are. They should get up or get out. If I'm unpopular for not being part of the addictive mind set well that's too bad; I don't care. I'm not looking to win any popularity contest. Perhaps, with luck, some poor slob out there who has a semblance of intelligence left will read my words which may strike a chord of reason enough to help them to stop their insanity. If not, it's too bad. LGH:)

LGH1288 said:
Hi SopiaGrace ~ If you had simply asked me I would have told you that NO I've never had any personal experiences with addiction and YES I'm extremely grateful that I was proactively educated by wise people to appreciate and understand that addiction is a problematic scourge on a productive society and a major source of misery and misfortune for the addict and the lives they've destroyed. I'm sure some of us have been exposed to or have heard horror stories about addicts and their addictions, and anyone with half a brain knows that addiction causes difficulties on so many levels, even to the lives of the unborn. For anyone here to casually joke about how it's OK to live the life of a sad pathetic addict, well, they're idiots and I don't have to apologize for expressing my disgust for them. Take it or leave it; I'll be the first one to reach out to help someone break an addiction (if that's their desire) however I'm not going to sit by idly and listen to glorified rantings of addicts who are content to wallow in a pile of their own honeysuckle while they ***** and complain how crappy their lives are. They should get up or get out. If I'm unpopular for not being part of the addictive mind set well that's too bad; I don't care. I'm not looking to win any popularity contest. Perhaps, with luck, some poor slob out there who has a semblance of intelligence left will read my words which may strike a chord of reason enough to help them to stop their insanity. If not, it's too bad. LGH:)

There was a study done on how kids that didn't cheat were opposed to cheaters and those that did cheat, thought that getting a good grade was more important. I thought that study was interesting when I read about it. Which is why I believe that people who have never been depressed are less likely to beleive in that mental disorder, and those who would never do drugs are more likely to take a hard-line against it. It's just a personal theory of course.

Sometimes when trauma occurs with people, it can produce visceral responses to certain things. So that's why I was wondering.

Can you show me or reference any studies that support your theory that tough love solves problems such as addiction? Is there a difference between not enabling vs. tough love you think?

Ya can all say what ya want.

I've had a lifetime of it and plently more to come.

In one ear and out the other ;)

LGH1288 said:
blackwave said:

SophiaGrace said:

lol, I love how you think anyone who abuse's drugs (Yes alcohol is a drug) is an addict. I drink, I smoke, ive had some adventures that you could never even fathom... Im not a slob, i'm not addicted to anything other than cigarettes... and coffee. But i'll abuse what I want, because it's my life and I enjoy it.

Not everyone comes here because their lives are honeysuckle.

It seems mostly "Straight Edge" Vegans and Theist Religist nut's are the only ones who HAVE to have the rest of us to conform to them

YOur wrong, your evil, your a sinner.

And i love it, if Hell does exist, we'll, I won't be lonley :)

I think there's a difference between being social with a substance such as alcohol and abusing it.

SophiaGrace said:
LGH1288 said:
Hi SopiaGrace ~ If you had simply asked me I would have told you that NO I've never had any personal experiences with addiction and YES I'm extremely grateful that I was proactively educated by wise people to appreciate and understand that addiction is a problematic scourge on a productive society and a major source of misery and misfortune for the addict and the lives they've destroyed. I'm sure some of us have been exposed to or have heard horror stories about addicts and their addictions, and anyone with half a brain knows that addiction causes difficulties on so many levels, even to the lives of the unborn. For anyone here to casually joke about how it's OK to live the life of a sad pathetic addict, well, they're idiots and I don't have to apologize for expressing my disgust for them. Take it or leave it; I'll be the first one to reach out to help someone break an addiction (if that's their desire) however I'm not going to sit by idly and listen to glorified rantings of addicts who are content to wallow in a pile of their own honeysuckle while they ***** and complain how crappy their lives are. They should get up or get out. If I'm unpopular for not being part of the addictive mind set well that's too bad; I don't care. I'm not looking to win any popularity contest. Perhaps, with luck, some poor slob out there who has a semblance of intelligence left will read my words which may strike a chord of reason enough to help them to stop their insanity. If not, it's too bad.

There was a study done on how kids that didn't cheat were opposed to cheaters and those that did cheat, thought that getting a good grade was more important. I thought that study was interesting when I read about it. Which is why I believe that people who have never been depressed are less likely to believe in that mental disorder, and those who would never do drugs are more likely to take a hard-line against it. It's just a personal theory of course. Sometimes when trauma occurs with people, it can produce visceral responses to certain things. So that's why I was wondering. Can you show me or reference any studies that support your theory that tough love solves problems such as addiction? Is there a difference between not enabling vs. tough love you think?

Hi SophiaGrace ~ "Tough Love" is not MY theory (I didn't formulate it), but I and others think it is a useful method in certain cases. IMO "not enabling" is a passive element of "tough love" whereas "tough love" is much more proactive. Here are some viewpoints on "Tough Love". There are also criticisms as well, but you can easily research the pros and cons on the internet. Drug abuse and addiction are problems that destroy lives and affect the quality of our society, and we all suffer the consequences. LGH:)
TOUGH LOVE: BUT IF I KICK HIM OUT, WHAT IF I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN?
"Tough love can be a scary concept to a family, but once you grasp the true nature, it can be one of the most effective approaches you have in getting your loved one to embrace recovery. Basically, tough love is where we draw a line in the sand with a using alcoholic or addict. It is an acknowledgement that if he wishes to continue on a path of his own destruction, we will no longer participate, be negatively affected or dragged down with them any longer. It is potentially the final statement in any addiction intervention. Tough love should never be delivered out of anger or spite. Effectively delivered, tough love can be a message of love. It is actually just a setting of healthy boundaries. If your loved one decides that he wants to continue using drugs or alcohol, then your intervention counselor will help guide you and your family through determining what aspects of their lives need to be changed so that you can be free from the addiction of your loved one."
TOUGH LOVE: IT WORKS!
"I am posting this here... If it can help ONE person I'll be happy.. If it doesn't help ANYONE I still will be happy; because I am getting this stuff out of my system.. I'll try to keep it short; it probably won't be though. Alcoholism and drug addiction run all over my mother and fathers side of the family. My sister who is 35 spent years panhandling on the streets of NYC for Heroin. She now has 9 years clean. What helped her get her act together was losing her son to CPS. She fought her butt off to get him back.. and she did.. But I am not going to get into her story I am going to get into MY story! I never got into the heavy drugs; I am a prescription drug addict.. I also tend to overdo it with alcohol.. but I like Vicodin, Tramadol and Valium alot better than alcohol. When I was 16 years old I suffered my first panic attack while walking down one of the hallways of my highschool. It was so bad that I was rushed to the ER. My Heartrate was skyrocketing.. I kept getting these panic attacks.. tests were done (for adrenal, thyroid, you name it) they all came back negative.. My parents brought me to a psychiatrist and I was prescribed Ativan. It worked; the panic attacks went away. I was switched from Ativan, to Xanax, Klonopin, Valium through the years.. and then started to abuse those precriptions. After I got married in 2000 I moved from my hometown of NY to Florida. I guess I was in a bit of "culture shock" so I started drinking 24/7. I was in unfamiliar territory, away from family and lonely. I started drinking 24/7.. I wound up in detox twice in 2 months..I stopped drinking.. My daughter was born in 2004.. When she was 6 months old.. I developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet. (my feet were numb and I felt pain).. I saw a dr. maybe 7-8 months later; and he prescribed me Tramadol AKA Ultram (it's a synthetic opiate).. I loved it.. It took the pain in my feet away and left me feeling high as a kite.. I remember my daughter was 14 months old.. I would get high on it while taking care of a 1.5 yr old. Not a very good mother.. not a mother FIT to take care of an almost 2 year old... when I ran out of it I would abuse the Valium my psychiatrist was prescribing. I can get into more; but I don't want this to end up being a really long post (I friggin hate long posts).. In May 2007 I WAY overdid it with Valium.. I am lucky to be alive today. I told my husband what I did and I checked myself into rehab.. The first 7-10 days were a complete and total blurr. I remember distinctly On day 11 I asked my husband if he would come and pick me up.. He said he would; and I could stay in the house long enough untill the divorce papers were final.. He had allready talked to lawyers.. He wanted to petition the courts to take away my rights as a mother, he wanted to take my name off the house.. and wanted a divorce. If I had left rehab against medical advice I would have LOST everything!!! He wanted me to stay the duration of the program.. 28 days.. I did..... It was very hard to focus on the program.. I was scared I was going to get served with divorce papers in there.. I am angry at my husband for not giving me much support while I was in rehab but looking back; maybe I didn't deserve it.. I will say one thing though.. I know he loved me and still does.. he did come to family therapy sessions, brought me clothes, my cigarettes.. you name it.. I needed those threats.. I know if I am to relapse today and he is to find out about it I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!! Getting high on Vicodin and Tramadol isn't worth losing my daughter, my house, my husband.. I have posted about forgiveness on the boards.. I am finding it hard to forgive my husband for the threats.. but he did what he had to do to protect himself and my daughter.. because of it I am clean today.. I am also clean because I want to be clean.. He played tough love.. You are all friends and family members of substance abusers.. You all love an addict.. But coming from an addict, we lie, cheat.. we love our drugs; and alot of the time we put them ahead of our family.. If you have an addict in your life who is still in active addiction, it may be time to put some "threats" in place.. It may help your loved one get his/her act in order.. It sure as hell helped me get my act in order.. I hate to say this but rehab statistics are grim.. They say that over 90% of people that walk out of rehab WILL use again in their lifetime.. Tough love is probably MORE successfull than rehab!!! It's less expensive, too "wink". My insurance denied my rehabilitation stay.. I hope this post helps at least one person, I know we have loads of lurkers too.. people who don't post at all.. It helped me too write it too..I wish you all lots of love and luck.. and for some people it may be time to look after yourself.. and not your friend or family member that may tend to put their drug of choice in front of you."

NOAH_FX said:
lol, I love how you think anyone who abuse's drugs (Yes alcohol is a drug) is an addict. I drink, I smoke, ive had some adventures that you could never even fathom... Im not a slob, i'm not addicted to anything other than cigarettes... and coffee. But i'll abuse what I want, because it's my life and I enjoy it. Not everyone comes here because their lives are honeysuckle. It seems mostly "Straight Edge" Vegans and Theist Religist nut's are the only ones who HAVE to have the rest of us to conform to them. YOur wrong, your evil, your a sinner. And i love it, if Hell does exist, we'll, I won't be lonley.

Dear Mr. Noah-It-All ~ LOL you know jack honeysuckle about me, and FYI I'm not a vegan nor a member of an organized religious group. And, for those of you who are unfamiliar with NOAH_FX's avatar, it's the famous "Chippendale's Dancer" spoof by Chris Farley, a very talented comedic actor whose life was cut short when he died at age 33 from an overdose of a combination of cocaine and morphine. What a waste. I hope none of you out there follow in the same manner of death. So Noah, party hearty and snort a line for Chris.

LGH1288 said:
SophiaGrace said:
LGH1288 said:
Hi SopiaGrace ~ If you had simply asked me I would have told you that NO I've never had any personal experiences with addiction and YES I'm extremely grateful that I was proactively educated by wise people to appreciate and understand that addiction is a problematic scourge on a productive society and a major source of misery and misfortune for the addict and the lives they've destroyed. I'm sure some of us have been exposed to or have heard horror stories about addicts and their addictions, and anyone with half a brain knows that addiction causes difficulties on so many levels, even to the lives of the unborn. For anyone here to casually joke about how it's OK to live the life of a sad pathetic addict, well, they're idiots and I don't have to apologize for expressing my disgust for them. Take it or leave it; I'll be the first one to reach out to help someone break an addiction (if that's their desire) however I'm not going to sit by idly and listen to glorified rantings of addicts who are content to wallow in a pile of their own honeysuckle while they ***** and complain how crappy their lives are. They should get up or get out. If I'm unpopular for not being part of the addictive mind set well that's too bad; I don't care. I'm not looking to win any popularity contest. Perhaps, with luck, some poor slob out there who has a semblance of intelligence left will read my words which may strike a chord of reason enough to help them to stop their insanity. If not, it's too bad.

There was a study done on how kids that didn't cheat were opposed to cheaters and those that did cheat, thought that getting a good grade was more important. I thought that study was interesting when I read about it. Which is why I believe that people who have never been depressed are less likely to believe in that mental disorder, and those who would never do drugs are more likely to take a hard-line against it. It's just a personal theory of course. Sometimes when trauma occurs with people, it can produce visceral responses to certain things. So that's why I was wondering. Can you show me or reference any studies that support your theory that tough love solves problems such as addiction? Is there a difference between not enabling vs. tough love you think?

Hi SophiaGrace ~ "Tough Love" is not MY theory (I didn't formulate it), but I and others think it is a useful method in certain cases. IMO "not enabling" is a passive element of "tough love" whereas "tough love" is much more proactive. Here are some viewpoints on "Tough Love". There are also criticisms as well, but you can easily research the pros and cons on the internet. Drug abuse and addiction are problems that destroy lives and affect the quality of our society, and we all suffer the consequences. LGH:)
TOUGH LOVE: BUT IF I KICK HIM OUT, WHAT IF I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN?
"Tough love can be a scary concept to a family, but once you grasp the true nature, it can be one of the most effective approaches you have in getting your loved one to embrace recovery. Basically, tough love is where we draw a line in the sand with a using alcoholic or addict. It is an acknowledgement that if he wishes to continue on a path of his own destruction, we will no longer participate, be negatively affected or dragged down with them any longer. It is potentially the final statement in any addiction intervention. Tough love should never be delivered out of anger or spite. Effectively delivered, tough love can be a message of love. It is actually just a setting of healthy boundaries. If your loved one decides that he wants to continue using drugs or alcohol, then your intervention counselor will help guide you and your family through determining what aspects of their lives need to be changed so that you can be free from the addiction of your loved one."
TOUGH LOVE: IT WORKS!
"I am posting this here... If it can help ONE person I'll be happy.. If it doesn't help ANYONE I still will be happy; because I am getting this stuff out of my system.. I'll try to keep it short; it probably won't be though. Alcoholism and drug addiction run all over my mother and fathers side of the family. My sister who is 35 spent years panhandling on the streets of NYC for Heroin. She now has 9 years clean. What helped her get her act together was losing her son to CPS. She fought her butt off to get him back.. and she did.. But I am not going to get into her story I am going to get into MY story! I never got into the heavy drugs; I am a prescription drug addict.. I also tend to overdo it with alcohol.. but I like Vicodin, Tramadol and Valium alot better than alcohol. When I was 16 years old I suffered my first panic attack while walking down one of the hallways of my highschool. It was so bad that I was rushed to the ER. My Heartrate was skyrocketing.. I kept getting these panic attacks.. tests were done (for adrenal, thyroid, you name it) they all came back negative.. My parents brought me to a psychiatrist and I was prescribed Ativan. It worked; the panic attacks went away. I was switched from Ativan, to Xanax, Klonopin, Valium through the years.. and then started to abuse those precriptions. After I got married in 2000 I moved from my hometown of NY to Florida. I guess I was in a bit of "culture shock" so I started drinking 24/7. I was in unfamiliar territory, away from family and lonely. I started drinking 24/7.. I wound up in detox twice in 2 months..I stopped drinking.. My daughter was born in 2004.. When she was 6 months old.. I developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet. (my feet were numb and I felt pain).. I saw a dr. maybe 7-8 months later; and he prescribed me Tramadol AKA Ultram (it's a synthetic opiate).. I loved it.. It took the pain in my feet away and left me feeling high as a kite.. I remember my daughter was 14 months old.. I would get high on it while taking care of a 1.5 yr old. Not a very good mother.. not a mother FIT to take care of an almost 2 year old... when I ran out of it I would abuse the Valium my psychiatrist was prescribing. I can get into more; but I don't want this to end up being a really long post (I friggin hate long posts).. In May 2007 I WAY overdid it with Valium.. I am lucky to be alive today. I told my husband what I did and I checked myself into rehab.. The first 7-10 days were a complete and total blurr. I remember distinctly On day 11 I asked my husband if he would come and pick me up.. He said he would; and I could stay in the house long enough untill the divorce papers were final.. He had allready talked to lawyers.. He wanted to petition the courts to take away my rights as a mother, he wanted to take my name off the house.. and wanted a divorce. If I had left rehab against medical advice I would have LOST everything!!! He wanted me to stay the duration of the program.. 28 days.. I did..... It was very hard to focus on the program.. I was scared I was going to get served with divorce papers in there.. I am angry at my husband for not giving me much support while I was in rehab but looking back; maybe I didn't deserve it.. I will say one thing though.. I know he loved me and still does.. he did come to family therapy sessions, brought me clothes, my cigarettes.. you name it.. I needed those threats.. I know if I am to relapse today and he is to find out about it I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!! Getting high on Vicodin and Tramadol isn't worth losing my daughter, my house, my husband.. I have posted about forgiveness on the boards.. I am finding it hard to forgive my husband for the threats.. but he did what he had to do to protect himself and my daughter.. because of it I am clean today.. I am also clean because I want to be clean.. He played tough love.. You are all friends and family members of substance abusers.. You all love an addict.. But coming from an addict, we lie, cheat.. we love our drugs; and alot of the time we put them ahead of our family.. If you have an addict in your life who is still in active addiction, it may be time to put some "threats" in place.. It may help your loved one get his/her act in order.. It sure as hell helped me get my act in order.. I hate to say this but rehab statistics are grim.. They say that over 90% of people that walk out of rehab WILL use again in their lifetime.. Tough love is probably MORE successfull than rehab!!! It's less expensive, too "wink". My insurance denied my rehabilitation stay.. I hope this post helps at least one person, I know we have loads of lurkers too.. people who don't post at all.. It helped me too write it too..I wish you all lots of love and luck.. and for some people it may be time to look after yourself.. and not your friend or family member that may tend to put their drug of choice in front of you."

NOAH_FX said:
lol, I love how you think anyone who abuse's drugs (Yes alcohol is a drug) is an addict. I drink, I smoke, ive had some adventures that you could never even fathom... Im not a slob, i'm not addicted to anything other than cigarettes... and coffee. But i'll abuse what I want, because it's my life and I enjoy it. Not everyone comes here because their lives are honeysuckle. It seems mostly "Straight Edge" Vegans and Theist Religist nut's are the only ones who HAVE to have the rest of us to conform to them. YOur wrong, your evil, your a sinner. And i love it, if Hell does exist, we'll, I won't be lonley.

Dear Mr. Noah-It-All ~ LOL you know jack honeysuckle about me, and FYI I'm not a vegan nor a member of an organized religious group. And, for those of you who are unfamiliar with NOAH_FX's avatar, it's the famous "Chippendale's Dancer" spoof by Chris Farley, a very talented comedic actor whose life was cut short when he died at age 33 from an overdose of a combination of cocaine and morphine. What a waste. I hope none of you out there follow in the same manner of death. So Noah, party hearty and snort a line for Chris.

You can overdose on water,so it's not because of the drug,it's because of how he used it (in,literally,an overkill way). I'll give you the example of pot:
-If you are moderate as fresia,how'd it harm you? Pot's side effects (other than in the actual smoking) are only getting a bit slow for a matter of a week. It doesn't harm anything else if you're moderate with it. Now,I've never smoked pot,tobaco (never will,that honeysuckle destroys lives on how much it's addicting),drank alcohol or consumed any other drug for that matter,but it's true (and no,weed isn't addicting other than people who smoke it like every other hour)

Latest posts

Back