Alphabet Story Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Bob

Reaction score
Alphabet story game

Create a story using words whose first letter is unique from all the first letters of the other words. The story will have 26 words. One word for each letter of the alphabet.
(to make it better, x can be the second letter, so if you use a word starting with ex you can remove x from the alphabet and leave e)

COPY AND PASTE THE EXISTING STORY IN YOUR REPLY!
COPY AND PASTE THE REMAINING LETTERS IN YOUR REPLY!
(if the person before you didn’t copy and paste properly, feel free to correct it with your reply)

I’ll start this story with

ABCDEFGHIJKLMOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Nobody

ACDEFHJKLMOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember

ACDEFHJKLOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my

ACDEFHJKOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy

ADEFHJKOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin?

ADEFJKOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He

ADEFJOPQUVXZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked

ADEFJOPQUVZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's

ADEJOPQUVZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's *******

DEJOPQUVZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's ******* ass!

DEJPQUVZ

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's ******* ass! Only

DEJPQUV

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's ******* ass! Only Zack

DEJPQV

Nobody is going to believe what you say. Remember my lousy cousin? He kicked Axl's ******* ass! Only Zack understood

Latest posts

Back