What is one thing if you think you had your life will change the most...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be in love with someone who loves me back,
instead of being assigned to the junk pile called "just friends"

Somebody to Love

No,not Queen's,Bieber's or Leighton Meister's version,cause they were all refering to boys... so I guess I'll go with Jim Carrey's version

evanescencefan91 said:
50 million BILIION DOLLARS

OH YA!

a siggy pick like evanescencefan91's, it always make me smile (sorry faw off topic)

seriously though, what's the minimum amount of money anyone thinks they could make a life-changing ... change ... with? And how? Plastic surgery to improve self-esteem (£50 000?) would that be enough for the rest of your life? £100 000 to have your nemesis disappeared? £500 000 and retire? £250 000 - enough so you don't have to worry about work, but not enough you don't have to work? Dunno...

i tell my therapist that's it's not the isolation killing me, it's the fact I don't have the cash to make the isolation materially comfortable/sustainable. I keep being forced to interact with the world and IT KILLS ME.

500 billion dallors...
This way I can buy out Walt Disney and Hooters.
Then fly all the hooters babes to DisneyLand. Have them all stand in line to kick Mickey Mouse in the fucken nutz

Latest posts

Back