I'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00kitty00

Reaction score
Hello every one, I'm Kat 37 and from Canada For the past 2 years I have distanced my self from most friends. Well most of them I never talk to them daily and would only see them when I went to parties, my only close friends have moved out of the country or have moved far from the city.

I'm not working and live with my mom, and I hate going outside because I have gain weight and feel ugly and think people are judging me. I wear ugly same few pairs of jeans and T shirts. I have so many new and beautiful clothes that I can't fit into.

I am so bored and lonely, all I do is sit in front of the computer and check facebook and post video's and comments which sometimes I go back and remove them feeling stupid and a loser. I want to find a job and find a boyfriend but I don't feel ready. How can I love some one if I don't love my self. I try to get healthy and workout but I lose motivation sometime.

I have a friend that I see sometimes, but she never wants to come over, she and her husband invite me over to their house if they have party or they want help with something. I have asked them so many times if they want to go for a walk with our dogs (I used to have a dog but had to give him away) but no always "busey".

Anyways so that's me, sorry for long post:rolleyes:[/size][/font]

Hi 00Kitty00
Maybe you could join a group in your city, like a reading group or something or get into n exercise group at your local YMCA. The you could find people to be social with and get fit at the same time. I hope things start to get better for you. :)

Welcome to the site Kat. It is nice of you to join us.

Latest posts

Back