bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NewBirth

okay so its late & im bored & im posting this cuz im bored & its late & im bored LoL uhg just where is everybody this time of night :rolleyes:
peeps go 2 sleep? wut exactly is that anyway? :p

oops we lost her LoL
& this thingy tells me i have 2 wait 7 more secs Lmao 2 funny

I'm off to bed myself I need to wake up at some decent time and try to get more studying in before classes on Monday.

LoL...the best sleeping medicine is a physics textbook....money back guarantee, bound to keep you sleepy no matter what.....lol why don't you give it a try?

naw that wouldnt put me 2 sleep it would just bore me & then i would start fantasizing LoL so that wont work

Hummm....another way is to try the painful way....take a bat, whack hard (but not too hard, you won't want to sleep forever you know), by the morning you will be awake, fresh and fine.

P.S. Warning, all methods have its own side effects. May cause severe headaches, memory loss and if not administered correctly, may cause death. Use at your own risk.

Haha....ok...on the serious note....you can try warm milk with honey....i read it somewhere, i tried it and it worked

yah ive heard that 2 & even tried it but it doesnt do anything 4 me LoL but thanx a lot

Have you tried Kava-Kava or Melatonin to induce sleep?:)

NewBirth said:
yah ive heard that 2 & even tried it but it doesnt do anything 4 me LoL but thanx a lot

Queen Cleocatra said:
Have you tried Kava-Kava or Melatonin to induce sleep?:)

NewBirth said:
what or what? LoL nope & its really not that im not tired. its just that i cant wind down my mind. i mean im totally exhausted but then i just think & think

Whoaisme said:
I thought warm milk and honey was supposed to be for an enema...
Lmao that just seems like its gonna get u going either way really
:rolleyes:

Lol.... why are you bored new birth, maybe you're doing stuff that you don't enjoy? lol, gal why don't you go out enjoy yourself and party GIRL!!!!!!!!!! lol.... or maybe, you can help me do my tutorials =( i got tons of it not done =P

Latest posts

Back