Songs you don't want to play to your lover

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladysphinx

I once saw this on another forum and got a few very funny ones. Thought it could be intresting to post this thread.

The weathergirls - Hit the road jack

Death on Two Legs - Queen

EDIT: I'll post the lyrics, I just love this. lol

(Words and music by freddie mercury)

You suck my blood like a leech
You break the law and you preach
Screw my brain till it hurts
You’ve taken all my money
And you want more
Misguided old mule with your pig headed rules
With your narrow minded cronies
Who are fools of the first division
Death on two legs
You’re tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You’ve never had a heart of your own
Kill joy bad guy big talking small fry
You’re just an old barrow boy
Have you found a new toy to replace me?
Can you face me?
But now you can kiss my ass goodbye
Feel good are you satisfied?
Do you feel like suicide?
(I think you should)
Is your conscience all right
Does it plague you at night?
Do you feel good feel good?

You talk like a big business tycoon
You’re just a hot air balloon
So no one gives you a ****
You’re just an overgrown schoolboy
Let me tan your hide
A dog with disease
You’re the king of the ’sleaze’
Put your money where your mouth is
Mister know-all
Was the fin on your back
Part of the deal? (shark)
Death on two legs
You’re tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You’ve never had a heart (you never did) of your own
(right from the start)
Insane you should be put inside
You’re a sewer rat decaying in a cesspool of pride
Should be made unemployed
Then make yourself null and void
Make me feel good I feel good

These are all P!nk songs

U Make Me Sick
Who Knew
One Foot Wrong
Hell Wit Ya
Can't Take Me Home
It's All Your Fault
Long Way To Happy
Numb
Try To Hard
Hooker

And probably the best one ever...

U & Ur Hand

Jeff Stone - Bad lover
Goo Goo dolls - Slave girl
Gloria Jones - Tainted love
Three days grace - I hate everything about you

Eminem - KIM

:D

This one reminds me of my ex. Can't count the number of times I drove down icy roads at 90mph drunk just to get away, so I didn't reenact this song.

[youtube]v3tlPgLPdV8[/youtube]

If the title of this topic was "Songs you don't want to play to anyone", then it would be more correct.

Unmitigated crap. Especially the Rolling Stones, the the most overrated "rock n roll" band next to the Beatles.

Awesome......do you actually have anything to contribute?

Cathedral said:
If the title of this topic was "Songs you don't want to play to anyone", then it would be more correct.

Unmitigated crap. Especially the Rolling Stones, the the most overrated "rock n roll" band next to the Beatles.

Cathedral said:

Rolling Stones, an overrated rock band?

The Rolling Stones ARE rock and roll, wtf are you talking about?

Joseph said:
Cathedral said:

Rolling Stones, an overrated rock band?

The Rolling Stones ARE rock and roll, wtf are you talking about?

I'm not going to argue with you about this, because it doesn't matter. Rock and roll is dead. Long live doom metal.

I'm sorry I didn't know there is a law that tells us to conform to listen to only the music that you like.

There's a reason for different gerne in music........it's so that not everybody have to listen to the crap you listen to. Not everybody is the same and not everybody wants to listen to ppl scream them calling it singing. Around here we except different tastes in what ever it is and going around attacking ppl for listening to music that clearly is more popular then your's are not a way to do things. If you do not like this thread, simply leave without posting. Not every thread needs to be posted by you.
Make your own doom metal thread if this one is not your liking and stop hijacking thread just to prove that you are a douchbag. Either you contrubute to this thread or leave.

If you like music, you can appreciate whatever genre a song is. It might not be your taste, but you can tell when it's good or not and you don't have to hate it. If you feel so strongly against one particular genre just because it's not your taste, chances are, you're a poser. And this thread was never about what genre you like or not.

Ladysphinx said:
I'm sorry I didn't know there is a law that tells us to conform to listen to only the music that you like.

There's a reason for different gerne in music........it's so that not everybody have to listen to the crap you listen to. Not everybody is the same and not everybody wants to listen to ppl scream them calling it singing. Around here we except different tastes in what ever it is and going around attacking ppl for listening to music that clearly is more popular then your's are not a way to do things. If you do not like this thread, simply leave without posting. Not every thread needs to be posted by you.
Make your own doom metal thread if this one is not your liking and stop hijacking thread just to prove that you are a douchbag. Either you contrubute to this thread or leave.

I'm not asking you all to conform to what I like, I'm asking you all to STOP conforming to what the media promotes as "good" and find your own tastes.

If I hadn't done just that, I'd still be proclaiming Slayer and Metallica to be the best metal bands ever.

Then again, ignorance is bliss.

@Cathdral What the hell is your problem with us being who we want to be this theard is not about good music or not it was open for a diffrent reason. If you plan on staying on this forum a aditude check is seriously needed. You had no right to critizize anything on this thread. If you want to troll I can give you a few other forums to look into. ALL is not the place to act like a idiot. It is becoming clear why you seem to be lonely, you treat all other ppl like crap because you feel like you don't fit.

Latest posts

Back