bored and lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyfoxhound

Reaction score
hi, noob here. name's taken from mig31. i'm a 23 yo girl from 3rd world country somewhere in asia. never been in relationship before (lol). and only have few friends whom i'm too lazy to keep contact. even in interweb i never have many friends (the most i ever got from a forum are 3). i dont know why i'm so alone, but i usually mask it up with higher-than-thou attitude (i was a smartass in elementary school). i'm here to bare out everything i've been hiding, hopefully be able to laugh at my own life.

Hi and welcome,being able to laugh at our own shortcomings is always a good sign,if we don't take ourselves to seriously then others will be more relaxed in our company (i guess i'm far too awesome to laugh at myself :D ).

babyfoxhound said:
hi, noob here. name's taken from mig31. i'm a 23 yo girl from 3rd world country somewhere in asia. never been in relationship before (lol). and only have few friends whom i'm too lazy to keep contact. even in interweb i never have many friends (the most i ever got from a forum are 3). i dont know why i'm so alone, but i usually mask it up with higher-than-thou attitude (i was a smartass in elementary school). i'm here to bare out everything i've been hiding, hopefully be able to laugh at my own life.
Hi Eastern girl
I think the good thing in this internet age is different people with different cultures are interacting. I have a question for you! do U think your not making relations is due to your cultural background or simply you have decided to know yourself better before entering into relations?

@limlim: not telling:D!

@ourcocoon: maybe just because i'm a loser. and too picky. i don't like any guy that likes me. the ones that i like.. i'm too shy to get closer. and maybe because my father left my mother, so i feel that even though i marry someone - when he's richer and older he'll dump me for prettier n younger girl. < maybe this is a bit stereotype in my culture, old men like to search for young girls - but isnt it the same around the world?

@ourcocoon: maybe just because i'm a loser. and too picky. i don't like any guy that likes me. the ones that i like.. i'm too shy to get closer. and maybe because my father left my mother, so i feel that even though i marry someone - when he's richer and older he'll dump me for prettier n younger girl. lol. < maybe this is a bit stereotype in my culture, old men like to search for young girls - but isnt it the same around the world?

babyfoxhound said:

@ourcocoon: maybe just because i'm a loser. and too picky. i don't like any guy that likes me. the ones that i like.. i'm too shy to get closer. and maybe because my father left my mother, so i feel that even though i marry someone - when he's richer and older he'll dump me for prettier n younger girl. < maybe this is a bit stereotype in my culture, old men like to search for young girls - but isnt it the same around the world?

@ourcocoon: maybe just because i'm a loser. and too picky. i don't like any guy that likes me. the ones that i like.. i'm too shy to get closer. and maybe because my father left my mother, so i feel that even though i marry someone - when he's richer and older he'll dump me for prettier n younger girl. lol. < maybe this is a bit stereotype in my culture, old men like to search for young girls - but isnt it the same around the world?

Hi babyfoxhund
Let us go one by one. U are a loser!I think being a loser is the sign of dependency. Our univers is totally UNCONDITIONAL and want us to be free and uncoditional too.I want to tell you the big words right here and dont want U to get confused. U will be clear as we move on in our talks. There is a big difference between trans-actional relation and trans-formational relation.We feel loser when we feel NEEDY in our relations and we are not geting what we do want to get! There is a big law in here to be learned " WE DO NOT ATTRACT WHAT WE WANT ,WE ATTRACT WHAT WE ARE". When there is a distance between what we want and what we get we feel loser, THere are things to be learned at this point!Be Paitiont.
You said you are picky and dont want to be loved but to be a lover!This is a sighn of an inteligent, non-matured lady, who is an artist and wants to live a full life and learn the art of flying! Love is an emmotional situatation and you will be approched and accept the approchy as soon as you reach emotional maturity. Emotional maturity is the spot that our creative power emerges. Familly and social dictatorship( to be dictated) are the obstacels to our self mastery and emmotional maturity.
Our shyness is direct result of our conditioned breathing. whan we do not receave free flow of unconditional love , that will directly condition our living and our brething which is the mean of our living. Keep on doing daily exercises, and make sure to watch the rate of your breathing.
Ispiration and geting rid of our old expierd is how life emerges in everyones life that is why new and youth is always of value.Take care and let me hear from you

Latest posts

Back