Feeling frustrated and need advice.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YTS

Reaction score
I am looking for advice and hope this is the right category to place this in. I am so frustrated. I have crohns disease and kidney stones on a regular basis. My wife also has lupus and a rare blood disease. We cant hold down regular jobs cause of always being sick so our finances are so stretched. I have some knowledge into web design so thought a good way to help us in our finances is to create a website. So I spent thousands of hours into setting up a website for anyone to be able to join and share thoughts, feelings, daily thoughts, emotions etc. They post them on a thought wall like facebook and then anyone they befriend on the site will see there postings on there own wall and can comment on there postings. Members can also customize there own profiles, chat with live audio and video feed one on one or in a member group setting. My frustration is getting the site seen. I have tried everything and am wondering if anyone has advice to help us out. We have no funds to pay for advertising so that is out. Our medical bills take any extra dollar we find while doing the laundry. I know there are thousand of people who would love the site if they could just see it and try it. Any advice would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back