Today I miss my Best Friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I recently got an old computer back from the repair shop and it had pictures of him on it and an interview I did with him.

I miss him.

I feel sad. :(

Sure, he could be a jerk sometimes, and sure, I got mad at him.

But, I miss him. I wish he hadn't died.

He would've been 24 this year. This week marks the 3rd year of his passing.

I will never forget him. Ever.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((soph))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume."
-Jean de Boufflers

(((((Sophia)))))

Sorry for deleting all the happy memories I wrote about him. Someday I might write an autobiography and thought it'd be in there maybe.

After he died I had a lot of things I had to face:

- The fact that he never forgave me for something I did.

- Death and what it means for a person still living.

- The guilt over telling him I didn't want to be friends anymore the night before he died and the paranoia that ensued thinking that somehow the universe said "eh, she doesnt need him anymore. Let's get rid of him!"

They were not easy things to work through but, I've forgiven myself for #1 and #3. I forgave myself for #1 by swearing I'd never do it to another person ever again and convinced myself that #3 was a freak coincidence.

Spare said:
"Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume."
-Jean de Boufflers

(((((Sophia)))))

That is a wonderful quote. :) Thank you.

SofiasMami said:
it's a hideous experience.

I'm sorry you lost your friend too. :(

It truely is a horrible experience. I lost my friend when i was 19 and I think it had a profound impact on me in ways I don't consider in my daily life.

You can't take back what has happened, and sometimes, you change without even meaning to. There is no going back to a time when that person was alive.

So, you have to let the currents of Time carry you where they will, to blot out the pain from the experience...to form new memories, new relationships... ect.

I'm sorry about your loss Sophia. It's never easy to lose someone that close to you; especially when they die that young :(

Peter Lorre said:
I'm sorry about your loss Sophia. It's never easy to lose someone that close to you; especially when they die that young :(

I bet people get used to their best friends dying when they're in their 80's or so. But they have the comfort of knowing that they lived full lives.

Btw, your secondary title says The Red Baron. I'm pleased I was able to read that. :)

SophiaGrace said:
Peter Lorre said:

I bet people get used to their best friends dying when they're in their 80's or so. But they have the comfort of knowing that they lived full lives.

Btw, your secondary title says The Red Baron. I'm pleased I was able to read that. :)

It sure does; nice one :)

*hugs sophia*

I'm so sorryy,

but i know he is at least in a better place and he'll be waiting for you there

*hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs sophia*

I'm so sorryy,

but i know he is at least in a better place and he'll be waiting for you there

*hugs*

Thank you for the condolences. How do you know he is in a better place?

floffyschneeman said:
sorry to hear that soph. :(
*hugs*

Thank you for caring Floffy. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

0CI355A said:
I'm really sorry. :(

Thank you for your condolences. I hope that I can take away good life-lessons and memories with my best friend. I think that would be the best tribute to him in the long-run. He will always be alive in my heart and I intend to keep him there forever. :)

dramaqueen said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((soph))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are wonderful. I am so glad that we are friends. :)

Thank you for your support.

Callie said:
I'm so sorry soph :(

(hug)

*hugs her too*

You're a good listener. Thank you for giving me your time and listening to me in chat.

Badjedidude said:
(((((Soph)))))

BJD, you are badass and spout awesome quotes. :cool:

Thank you for caring.

Latest posts

Back