Could not resist to share ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kwilczynski

Hey folks,

I was watching my favourite Anime and it reminded me about this:

With regards to all the lonely souls here :)

See you Space Cowboy! \o/

KW

good stuff man. cowboy bebop is my favorite anime. actually its one of my favorite things that can be watched on a screen, period.

edgecrusher said:
good stuff man. cowboy bebop is my favorite anime. actually its one of my favorite things that can be watched on a screen, period.

I agree. Both the series and the movie are great :)

KW

edgecrusher said:
its one of my favorite things that can be watched on a screen, period.

Seconded! The soundtracks are also one of my favorite musical genres. Yes, I have an entire genre category in my head for Cowboy Bebop music.

I've seen every episode probably ten times or more, but every time I watch they still have the same impact and emotional pull that they did ten years ago. Ten years ago? Has it been longer?

Here's an idea...where were you at in life the first time you saw Bebop? I was a middle school kid sitting up late at night watching Toonami on Cartoon Network, before it got replaced by Adult Swim. My parents were separated and I was living with my mom who had poor ambitions. She was in the middle of a long, drawn out move that never happened and had ripped the carpet up with the intent of replacing it roughly 8 months prior. So I was sleeping on a mattress on a concrete floor, which was OK at the time.

But I remember the first episodes I saw were Toys in The Attic and Ballad of Fallen Angels. There will never be anything quite like those days. I love this series.

Hey,

I am a huge fan of soundtracks myself :-D

When I saw Bebop for the first time... I think, I was back then in high school... A friend of mine got episodes from somewhere and it was a true gem, indeed. Back then, Anime was a real niche and hard to get thing in Poland...

I like watching Bebop now and again and just to immerse myself in the rich reality of 2071 :) Forget about my problems and so on... ahh :) And travel to Mars to get can of instant noodles, hehe.

One of my favourite episodes is "Toys In The Attic", with an amazing ending by Ed :)

P.S. Look for series called "Planetes", you may enjoy it, I did :)

KW

I wonder if it's really possible to launch a shuttle into space with nothing more than its own thrusters and a ton of rockets attached to its nose...

Latest posts

Back