One of my Evangelical Protestant chick friends has a new boyfriend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

He's a blond, Aryan, tall, muscular, pretty boy dude with a strong jawline. AND he has a tattoo on his back. (Alot of the pure religious girls DIG when dudes have tattoos that are something "religious" or "patriotic". That way they kill two birds with ONE stone, the "bad boy" image but wrapped in an outer package that can be brought home to Mama.)

Anyway guys, this is how it is. I just thought I'd need to remind you of this because alot of you say, "Only the dumb drunk Snooki sluts in bars are attracted to Looks, Muscles, Alphaness, and the ******* Image... nice girls date nice guys that you'd find on this forum". Anyway, just thought I'd remind you who "sweet, nice, pure, virgin, religious girls" date.

Oh...hell yes. I ma put pop corn in the micro wave. This is going to be good...I just know it.

round 1...
(X= 0) (V-1)
oh...snappp :p .

I may not be a genius, but I'd like to consider myself a thinker. As a thinker, I spend a lot of time listening to people. The secret is that you learn a lot more about a person from listening to what isn't said as opposed to what is said.

So ONE guy like that ending up with a girl that you apparently think is the ideal...

...and somehow this ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a relationship proves-- universially, mind you --your entire theory on relationships?

Haha whatever you say, chum.

Badjedidude said:
...and somehow this ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a relationship proves-- universially, mind you --your entire theory on relationships?

Anecdote.

Morals N values R not based on universal principles or laws...
Grivity dont give a rats ass whom u pray to. How nice you are or not, whom u fresia or dont fresia.. If u dont understand or repeact gravity it.ll fucken kill ya. If you repect n understand gravity u can us gravity to work for you instead of against ya.

The law of cuase and effect.
Your belifs is the cuase
Your actions/reactions is the effect.

We live in accordance to what our beliefs...Its a self fulling prophacy.
If u think life sucks...so it will be for you.
If u belive ur a chick magnet..so it will be....

As in some scriptures....ur faith is sufient..according to ur faith it will be done on to you...

SophiaGrace said:
Badjedidude said:

Anecdote.

Might I add - the plural of anecdote is not data.
But, ya know, if Socrates has us women figured out, who am I to judge? lol

Teresa

SophiaGrace said:
Sorry, that word came to mind when I read your response to the thread. :/

Uhhhh... lol do you know the meaning of the word anecdote? :p

I don't see how what I said was an anecdote and the words I used were grammatically sound, so...

ummmm....

lol

she was not insulting your grammar.
she was saying that he took one truth and created a sort of fairy tale out of it. she used the word well in my opinion.. and I am sure she knows the meaning.

tis what i think.

Edit: or maybe she thought you summarized his initial post well. k now I'm not sure lol.

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:
Sorry, that word came to mind when I read your response to the thread. :/

Uhhhh... lol do you know the meaning of the word anecdote? :p

I don't see how what I said was an anecdote and the words I used were grammatically sound, so...

ummmm....

lol

These are the definitions of the word
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...=X&ei=nrFqTcDBOsabOtramLII&sqi=2&ved=0CBYQkAE

But how I always thought of it was either as a summary or if someone takes something true and uses the truth of that story to prove their point. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I never read anything in X post or thread stating that what he share is the only way...Hes simply sharing what works. As Brian would said..theres many roads to wal mart...

X is still correct and what he post on this thread is true...or the conceot od it. Though I have no tattoos.
I still dress a certain way that some women are attracted to and they can take me home to meet thier parents.
Its just being appropriate.

The women I go out with dislike whimps, drag them down, doormates .

As a parent..if my duaghters bring home a whimp or dead wieght ..Id have to ground her.hahahaaaa

As a father of 4 daughters...all are different but they all arnt attracted to wimps. And all my girls gose for the alpha male types. Some of the boys are rough on the edges.
All my girls are lookers or eye candie
for men.. They captilize on that.
Thats the truth..

People raise their children different So whatever thier truth is

As Kelsie would when other women gives her a hard time about her looks and having many boyz chasing her...
DONT HATE BITCHES...

I assure you my children are not bimbo..though they can play the part..
They not afaid to take every dime from a man..if he wishes to play them.
My children do not live on fantacy island and I dont shelter them from some cold hard facts of life.

Lonesome Crow said:
I never read anything in X post or thread stating that what he share is the only way

I think the problem is that he said, "Anyway, just thought I'd remind you who "sweet, nice, pure, virgin, religious girls" date." That's one of those statements that makes it sound like he's saying it's the only way. His grasp of the English language is obviously good enough to word it differently if he wished.

nerdygirl said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I never read anything in X post or thread stating that what he share is the only way

I think the problem is that he said, "Anyway, just thought I'd remind you who "sweet, nice, pure, virgin, religious girls" date." That's one of those statements that makes it sound like he's saying it's the only way. His grasp of the English language is obviously good enough to word it differently if he wished.

I worded it the way I wanted it to. Just a reminder that it's a full-fledged 100% LIE to tell short, fat, poorly groomed, acne-faced, pale, D&D-loving homebodies with Aspergers that the solution to their problem is to "be themselves" and that the only girls who aren't interested are all coicidentally "barroom slutty bimbos", and that there are PLENTY of nice virgin girls out there that they just need to "wait for" so they can "find the right one".

This chick friend of mine is one of MANY examples that I have known throughout my life.

Dont sweat ot dude..your work is not in vain. I knew a chubby kid thats used tp come on here alot..He asked for help and actaully follwed through..
Had to work through his fears N stuff like that....
Hes a very talented writter..
He got off of his ass...lost wieghts. Changed how he dressed..work on his selfesteem...etc.
Last I heard from him..He had a pretty GF and was pretty happy.

But his sucess story got lost in all the threads over time..
Its all good..dude. Just keep passing on the message.

Socrates,
Im really sorry girls have hurt u, u sound really resentful to the opposite sex (I read many of ur posts). I agree with u that looks play an important part, but that doesnt mean u have to overgeneralize all the time. I dont see ur point, guys also do the same,we are all the same. Hope u find ur exception girl. After all thats what we all look for, the exception person.

Latest posts

Back