What is REALLY going on up there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

I'm not the nosy type, but how can I not be concerned when my peace is being disturbed? If you live in an apartment beneath someone, then you'll feel me on this.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! doogadoogadoogadoogdoogadooga BOOM!
Are there children turning the place into a playground? Domestic violence? I hope not, but even the roughest upstairs sex doesn't cause that much ruckus. I must say, when I feel intense vibrations and hear noise like I'm hearing as I type this, I get terribly worried about a woman I'm not even sure occupies the space above me. Sometimes I feel like going up stairs and inquiring, but I feel I shouldn't. And then I think about the sweet woman below me, and I worry that she's being disturbed and thinking I'M responsible. Sheesh.

Thoughts about this matter?

Yeah, that's pretty annoying... I live in an 8th floor, so i get noise from everywhere... The streets, the apartments next to me (both sides), and, most frequently, from the apartment OVER me... Now this woman doesn't know that you are not supposed to watch movies at 3 AM with the sound blasting through the ''paper thin'' walls? I mean, even in the day before an exam?? Her washing machine is also direcly over my room, so when she turns it on, it looks like I'm sleeping on an aircraft carrier...

Also, she likes to clean her carpets... direcly above my window -.-'' So even if I clean my room, the next day it'll be all dirty again, unless I close the window at everytime, but I can't, also, because my father smokes...

Sorry for the rant :)

I know! I hated living in apartments with noisy neighbors who just LOVE to blast their music when the baby FINALLY falls asleep! It's hard. I don't think humans were meant to live that way--so close to strangers. It would be smarter for extended families to buy a large house together and SHARE the expenses and if there is a problem, they can ask the other family member in a polite way!

jjam said:
I'm not the nosy type, but how can I not be concerned when my peace is being disturbed? If you live in an apartment beneath someone, then you'll feel me on this.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! doogadoogadoogadoogdoogadooga BOOM!
Are there children turning the place into a playground? Domestic violence? I hope not, but even the roughest upstairs sex doesn't cause that much ruckus. I must say, when I feel intense vibrations and hear noise like I'm hearing as I type this, I get terribly worried about a woman I'm not even sure occupies the space above me. Sometimes I feel like going up stairs and inquiring, but I feel I shouldn't. And then I think about the sweet woman below me, and I worry that she's being disturbed and thinking I'M responsible. Sheesh.

Thoughts about this matter?
Is there anyone you can make a formal complaint to? Landlord, Real estate agent etc..... Maybe you could talk to some of your neigbours about it. They might be hearing the BOOM BOOM BOOM also.

Latest posts

Back