finding this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
miniature success story is finding this site....a friend of mine said to me 'there is no cure for sadness, only a temporary solution....FRIENDS'

Anyway the people on this site are amazing..we are all so different...but still for the most part so genuine (at least this is what i see..i can relate to the people here so..yea)

although i know i still have to work on the real life bit...lol finding this site and talking to people through here..actually making friends...its a success story i can't really express in words..

thanks a million everyone here...lol and yea i know in my post i tend to ramble and sometimes say really dumb stuff..but that happens when you post too much

anyway so far that's my success story...

Jales, thank you for posting this sweet comment. You seem like a great person and I wish you many friends!

lol didnt mean to sound aLL sappy n stuff; just the people here are ..............life-saving

lol? life saving? haha thats a tat bit hard to believe =P....haha good Jales, you found friends here =P...Just chill, relax and party on girl =)

jales said:
lol didnt mean to sound aLL sappy n stuff; just the people here are ..............life-saving

If the people on here are life saving then I might stick around for awhile... Life is good. lol

Yup. It's really nice to have a place where I don't have to put up a false front and suck up to everyone else's expectations. We're all here for the same reason, so I don't have to pretend at all. It's great :] :] :]

Qui said:
Yup. It's really nice to have a place where I don't have to put up a false front and suck up to everyone else's expectations. We're all here for the same reason, so I don't have to pretend at all. It's great :] :] :]
QFT

AngryLoner said:
Qui said:
QFT

... uh... what does QFT mean?
I hope it doesn't mean I'm stupid... but if it does than I'm sorry if I offended you or something (???)

It's comforting to know that there are others out there like me, that even if there is something wrong with me that makes me this way I'm not the only one like that.
It's a good feeling.

ya,

I really like it here, everyone here is so nice and really pretty intelegent too.

This is the first time I ever started talking and interacting with people I didn't know over the internet.

The outside world feels more bearable, and since I've joined about a month ago even through life away from the computer hasn't changed much and I still feel weird, but sometimes I do feel a bit happier, it does help just being able to talk to people going through the same stuff even if it isn't face to face.

I think about you guys sometimes when I'm away from the computer and it's nice to think that someone else might be thinking about you too. (not in weird way but you guys know what I mean)

And it's just nice to feel a part of a community

I <3 all you guys

*huggles*

:D

I think that being here has really give me a much better outlook on life, and glad for everyone that I've met here.

Latest posts

Back