Can I be honest?...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poueff

Reaction score
Well,I lied about my age,not that many people here care,but that was supposed to make my "cases" seem more... real. I mean,they are real,but if a 12 year old creates a thread about how he doesn't have any close friends,the main answers would be:

"Focus on your studies"

"You're too young to care about people like that"

"Come on,at 12? When you go to (...)"

"Kids at that age don't know honeysuckle"

And I would with no shadow of a doubt be basicly ignored since "my opinions wouldn't matter" just cause I was born in 1998 and don't have enough "maturity". Even when I said I was 14 I got answers like that.

Exceptions to that are legit answers like:

"When you get to highschool the environment will be different than with middle school / 7th grade"

"Meh,since with that age you can't do stuff like drive and go to clubs don't worry,it'll get better"

I know I'm only taking the positive answers,but come on,I know it's a cliché phrase (generally for seniors) but age is just a number.

Guess I'm just afraid people will belittle me just because I was born a little later...

Hey little man, I have a daughter about your age, she is eleven. What's a little g-skillet like you doing hanging out on a loneliness forum? You should be out having fun with your friends or something, no? This place will only bring you down and a lot of the conversation here is really only relevant to adults. When I was your age, I was addicted to Cheetos and Videogames! :D

YOU'RE TWELVE?? GET THE fresia OFFA MY SITE YOU LITTLE...

j/k ;)

Don't worry so much about how you appear as a younger member here. Just do your thing and let the bricks fall where they may. :)

Joseph said:
Hey little man, I have a daughter about your age, she is eleven. What's a little g-skillet like you doing hanging out on a loneliness forum? You should be out having fun with your friends or something, no? This place will only bring you down and a lot of the conversation here is really only relevant to adults. When I was your age, I was addicted to Cheetos and Videogames! :D

I found this in X-Mas holidays when googling "life forums" cause I was bored,but this forum has actually helped a big bit. And finding a place with people with actually more than half a brain (unlike my said "friends" who smoke in 6th grade and fresia in 7th) (yeah,portuguese pre-teens are crazy)

Well,I'm not with my friends for two reasons:
-Most of them are ina rank that I like to call

"The guys who'd go to my funeral if I died but wouldn't cry"

-I don't like hanging around people who instead of caring about stuff that matters,care about their cigar filter.

I'll expand later~~ (guitar practice >.>)

You're welcome here. :)

And you play guitar? That's cool!

I don't mind that you are 12.

You're 12!?! Oh man I hope you haven't been reading the Tell A Joke thread...

:D

You're pretty with it and smart for a 12 year old. You shouldn't need to be on a site like this at your age.

Tell a Joke thread? I have some,I guess. You don't mind sexual stuff in there do you? :rolleyes2:

chris_hansen.jpg

Joseph said:
Thats a great reply but, just because he's 12, like me, and has problems in life (No offense) doesn't mean he can't be on the forum. People here jave problems and want them solved, thats what this is all about! Hopefully when most peoples problems are solved, they wont have to come here for answers all the time.

12? For reals, man? lol - I figured you were somewhere around 15-18 but if you're really 12, that's ok as far as I'm concerned.
You have so much of life to look forward to! Pardon me while I put on my mom hat and say stay in school and finish your education, my friend.
Now I feel like I need to clean up my language :D

Teresa

Your still cool, I like young ppl your age, can't wait for my kids to get that age but they probably won't wanna talk to me then, lol. Many kids your age struggle with loneliness, and talking to adults can sometimes make it easier. Wish I had ALL when I was your age. I probably wouldn't have gone as astray as I did. But yeah welcome anyway.

Honesty is one of the finer qualities a person can have. Good on you for spilling the beans, Poueff.

Poueff said:
Tell a Joke thread? I have some,I guess. You don't mind sexual stuff in there do you? :rolleyes2:

LOL

I feel like I need to go clean up some of the jokes I've posted there. :p You might be too young for some of those. :D

I have a dirtier mind than the love child of Whinehouse,Jagger and Charlie Sheen on a Friday Night in a strip club,so don't worry about that.

Life's so much funnier that way :cool:

Poueff, you're twelve you're supposed to still be young and innocent. You kids just grow up too fast these days. :p

:-O when I was 12 I was still playing with dirt. ohh those happy days. but, I don't mind you being 12. you're a pretty smart kid for your age :)

Yeah floff, when I was 12 that was the last greatest year of my life for a long time. When my brother and I turned 13 we weren't allowed to play with our toys anymore or watch cartoons.

Meh,the mindset in the environment I'm at is that most people already act like idiotic teenagers by atleast eleven. And most of us don't look like kids anyway,hell I'm 1,75m/5"8 and almost have a grown beard,so the age stuff and mindset about it is different here. We stop being kids when we enter mid-school (age 10). Well,at least most of us.

Latest posts

Back