Musical friends ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymonkey

Reaction score
Anyone play an instrument?

Want to chat etc, maybe meet at some future point?

I play guitar and a few other instruments too :cool:

Hi,

I do play the guitar and the bass. I sing too. Meeting is quite impossible as I live in France but... If you wanna talk...

Hey funkymonkey,

I am a guitarist and composer. If you ever need help with music theory i can happily help you out. :)

guitar player here too :cool: lol, i also wish i could find some people to jam with, sometimes it really sucks where u live :rolleyes:

Drummer / Bassist. You are probably an American, thus there is no chance of us jamming.

Actually I'm a Brit...

So lets talk music! I like to play classical guitar, jazz guitar and just jam blues guitar with friends when I get to meet them, the only friend I have who plays lives 20 miles away so we only see each other on a friday night.

funkymonkey said:
Actually I'm a Brit...

So lets talk music! I like to play classical guitar, jazz guitar and just jam blues guitar with friends when I get to meet them, the only friend I have who plays lives 20 miles away so we only see each other on a friday night.

Cool man, i a brit too. I like to play everything on acoustic and electric and i really mean everything. :p But i think i am best at Metal and Rock on electric and Fingerpicking style on acoustic. I also like to jam with people theres quite a few people where i am that like to jam blues or jazzy stuff and some like to jam rock and metal. :)

Poueff said:
I play guitar fairly well,I guess.

So, do you want to improve your playing?

If you do what areas would you like to improve upon?

lets all work together :)

I play a music insturments i have an electric guitar and an acoustic, mostly play classic rock or pop songs from the 50's 60's :D

Latest posts

Back