Happy Birthday, dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, dead

wri8na.jpg

I don't usually remember to pop by and leave congratulatory notes on this side of the forum, but good thing I spied this one.

Have a great birthday, dead. Hopefully you're doing fine and have less worries to see to, so as to enjoy this day to the fullest. Cheers.

Hmmh. Hasn't been active lately. Hope the guy's okay.

Drama, that is so cute.

oooh my gosh everyone!
i....... can't even begin thanking you all for this.
this is beyond awesome!

liley, this made my day! and... Minus, that's original dead right there, lol XD made me laugh so much!!!

Liley said:
Minus said:

ROFLMAO xD

Im confused tho =S

Liley, that guy, in the photo, is a member of a blackmetal band - Mayhem. he was... to put it lightly, a very strange and hard to explain person - that believed he *was* dead, (he had a more-than-near death experience as a young kid - which had something to do with it), and he was sure life is just a dream, and when he dies he'll wake from it. so - he used "dead" as his name as well. :p

not surprizingly... he shot himself, a while back, and... even less surprizingly, knowing the people involved, the band used the photo of his death scene as a bootleg cover. it's on the internet, if you feel like seeing some truly disturbing honeysuckle.

oh, and the frog is a frog of AWESOME.
just sayin'.

dead said:
Minus, that's original dead right there...

Are you thinking that Mr Frog doesn't know who he is looking for?

well - i know Mr Frog knows everything - just... was again taken back at the brilliant display of his prowess!

(lol)

Latest posts

Back