Registration

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Heya, I attempted to create an account under the username "VoodooGirl" - but no activation email was sent so I couldn't start any threads or post... I tried clicking the "resend activation email" option a few times but it never worked and I double checked the email I'd inputted and it is the right one.

Also I'm writing this as a guest cos I'm not even permitted to start threads under the username I created in this forum, even though registration isn't required to post here.

Could you please help as I'd love to be part of this forum as, from what I've seen so far, it seems like a great community full of similar people to me. Thank you in advance for any help :) xXxXx

hiya voo i wish i could help. i think i remember somebody saying something about some email addys not working w/the site or something. maybe bjarne can get u confirmed cuz it sounds like ur regged since it wont let u use the name no morez. hope u get it worked out

Hi VoodooGirl. Have you checked to see if the activation email ended up in your spam folder or was blocked by your email system?

Guest, aka VoodooGirl, I have activated your account for you. You should be able to log into your account now and use it.

Welcome to aLonelyLife.com !

Heya... thank you soo much for activating my account and to everyone else for their help :) xXxXx

Hi everyone
I have had this EXACT same proble, I still haven't recieved my activation e-mail.
I too am looking forward to joining this forum and would be great if I could get activated :)
I got the username Droplet

I found a user named 'Droplet', and it appears that the account is active. So I assume that you eventually got the activation email?

Same problem for me too :(

I registered a few hours ago, with the user name 'Solitary Soul', but havn't recieved my activation email yet. I've tried the re-send option, made sure my address was correct and checked my junk mail.

Im not sure if there is a problem or if im just being a little bit impatient, but i would appreciate your help as i would love to be able take part in this forum.

Many Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back