Choose!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sunday

My friends, all of you have something to contribute. For all the sad and miserable and depressing people on this forum, I see something beautiful and interesting in everyone. Some of you are really funny, but are afraid to be. Some of you are really creative but too shy to express it in front of everyone. Some of you have really profound thoughts, but if you exerted some of your energy into choosing joy over misery, you would achieve something. Some of you have untapped or undiscovered potential. Some of you have made misery your joy and comfort. Some of you have given up on your dreams. Some of you feel so ugly outside and inside, but if you examine it all, you will find that you are your worst enemy, not the world. Some of you don't have a clue what you're here for, but really all you need is to give yourself time, go new places and ask new questions. It's never never too late and if things start being great today, then forget yesterday and live. The best is always yet to come, but in waiting don't loose hope. I don't think there is any clear cut formula to companionship, but I'll tell you that you must heal yourself inside before you can approach anyone. Absolutely no one can make you happy or give you joy or complete you. You have to be all these things on your own, then you can venture out without being too vulnerable. Shyness and introversion are not weaknesses or flaws. We shouldn't think of these as negatives. We are just built softer and meeker. No harm in that. Embrace your muse and discover who you are. Love yourself like no one else can and don't sweat the small stuff; don't let the big stuff overwhelm you either. The choice is yours.

Latest posts

Back