What Men Want VS. What Women Want

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
Men:
*Sex
*Food
*Comfort

Women:
*Emotiongasms

Can these ever truly be reconciled?

LOL emotiongasms, that just made it on to my word of the day toilet paper. That's a pretty one sided view though Kenny, there are women who want what you listed what men want, and men want what you listed women want. It also varies with age. I take it though you never meant it to be taken seriously.

To answer your question though, yes, yes it can.

what women want....
Men to stop thinking they know what women want... THAT is what we want.

Callie said:
what women want....

Woah woah, wait... Since when have they ever thought about ANYTHING? I'm confused. XD

Kenny said:
Men:
*Sex
*Food
*Comfort

Women:
*Emotiongasms

You haven't met enough women, Kenny. Get out there into that big world, then report back on the topic, please. :)

Teresa

I'd say it's a bit more complicated than Kenny suggests in his hilarious, yet still generalized post.

Kenny said:
Men:
*Sex
*Food
*Comfort

Women:
*Emotiongasms

do what i did:
start finding something you like just as much as sex but is different so she'll think its cute

enjoy the feeling of their hair and keep your hands on their head if your tempted to put them into *those* places.

Kenny said:
Men:
*Sex
*Food
*Comfort

Women:
*Emotiongasms

First flaw in your list: comfort is needed in order for emotions to be appeased. If I'm uncomfortable, my emotions are not going to be good ones. So really, comfort should be on both the male and female list.

Second flaw: You must associate with twigs, because I love food.

Third flaw: Every human is emotional and needs emotional satisfaction. In general, men get this emotional satisfaction through respect. Women get it through love. Either way, we're both experiencing emotions.

Fourth flaw: generalizations without a disclaimer stating they are generalizations are worthless generalizations as they leave no room for specifications.

Fifth flaw: to segue from the fourth flaw, every man and woman is different. This is where the need for allowance of specificity comes in.

Callie said:
what women want....

Yes this.

And also what fortasse said.

Also, I'm not so much emotional as the typical woman is. I don't want cuddles and hugs. Just do what you're supposed to, in every aspect, and I'll be fine.

fortasse said:
Kenny said:
Men:
*Sex
*Food
*Comfort

Women:
*Emotiongasms

First flaw in your list: comfort is needed in order for emotions to be appeased. If I'm uncomfortable, my emotions are not going to be good ones. So really, comfort should be on both the male and female list.

Second flaw: You must associate with twigs, because I love food.

Third flaw: Every human is emotional and needs emotional satisfaction. In general, men get this emotional satisfaction through respect. Women get it through love. Either way, we're both experiencing emotions.

Fourth flaw: generalizations without a disclaimer stating they are generalizations are worthless generalizations as they leave no room for specifications.

Fifth flaw: to segue from the fourth flaw, every man and woman is different. This is where the need for allowance of specificity comes in.

Sixth flaw: comfort is a subjective term which you have attempted to concretely define.

Seventh flaw: humor was an implied necessity in properly interpreting this thread.

;)

Women don't want food? I'll take the cheese, chocolate, pizza, sushi, and pecan pie on behalf of those "normal" women. They can have my share of the emotiongasms.

Hell, I want everything listed on both sides so far: love, sex, food (suuuuushiiiii), worthless generalizations, respect...
and, er.... you know...
all the -gasms. >///>

Can't go wrong with -gasms, really, when it comes right down to it. Unless it's like...

*thinks for second*

... I suppose "crapgasm" isn't really a good sounding thing.

Or... well hmm... is it? >>; Hmm... Maybe I need to pick a better bad example. >.<

Cancergasm! Cancergasms are bad. *nods*

Kenny said:
Sixth flaw: comfort is a subjective term which you have attempted to concretely define.

Well by that very admission, my definition to a subjective term fits right in with flaws 4 and 5.

... (what women want is to be right when arguing ;) )

Seventh flaw: humor was an implied necessity in properly interpreting this thread.

;)

Yes. Well, flaw 2 was an attempt at humor, my good man.... except not, because I take my food very seriously. One day I shall become healthily overweight... not sure if that is an oxymoron or a paradox.

Latest posts

Back