Hello brothers and sisters!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenstreet

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
This is my first forum post ever and today I felt that now it is time to get out of my comfort zone.I'm a 24-year-old male and I live in Finland.Despite the fact that I have a great family and a couple of true friends,most of the time I feel very lonely and I would like to share my thoughts with people.

I'm starting a new path in my life after the next summer,when I (hopefully) get into university to study mathematics and natural sciences.I'm an open minded person and I love to learn different kinds of skills.I like listening to music and playing computer and board games.I enjoy sports,especially playing table tennis.I like traveling and dream of living abroad some day in future.

I've always been shy and I feel that it is hard to approach new people,but I feel more natural when it comes to writing.I appreciate honesty and people who are genuine.I've never had a personal relationship and sometimes I feel that I ever will.I don't think that it's about my looks nor my ability to reason.Must be my self-confidence,who knows.

That is a little piece of information about me and I hope it wasn't too long to read or too akward.I guess I'm an average finn when it comes to worrying about outcome.I look forward to spend some time on this forum for now and then and give me a message if you feel like discussing about our journeys.Wouldn't be that bad if it was a woman http://www.alonelylife.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif .

Ah, a countryman. Welcome to ALL. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and manage to find what you sought here.

Ja jos todellakin etsit jotakuta jolle puhua, minulle voi aina lähettää PM-viestiä, kunhan keskustelu pysyy sivistyneenä, heh. En erityisesti uskonnosta tai politiikasta halua puhua, koska väki tuppaa helposti hermostumaan näitten aiheitten parissa, mutta kaikki muu kelpaa.

There's so such thing as too awkward on here Greenstreet. Well, unless you go into depth about your sexual fetishes that could be awkward...

LOL

Welcome to the site. :)

Thank you all for welcoming me and I think that writing here has already helped me.And yes,I will try my best not to spread too wild thoughts on a public forum.Let's enjoy the spring.

Latest posts

Back