Is it that Unique thinking leads to loneliness ????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrishi.genius

Reaction score
hi there,
its hrishikesh from delhi ,india..!
i am a 19 year old guy,who currently works in a reputed company...and pursues his studies and graduation as well..(in computer science )...

I did my schooling from a well established and high profile school....(.DPS..).
I was considered intelligent and different at my school....

however i dont understand why my life suddenly changed from the age of 16 years...i.e.e when i went to my intermediate school....

In-fact the situation is that currently i don't have even a single girl in my life whom i can seriously say that she is mine friend...
even worse is that there is rarely anyone in this world...whom i can say true friend...except my MOM n DAD...the only one whom i can trust.....

actually i am a guy who is always few steps ahead from the crowd.....i usually tend to do everything at earliest...be it anything........but i don't have any addictions to anything....i don't drink...smoke....in-fact don't even eat non-veg....

i consider that i am unique..and in fact i always think different from many of the guys and girls...i have always a different opinion for lots of things in my life.

i am very good at computers and electronics...

but still i wonder...why there are guys who always hate me...!!!!!!!!........i have a very simple life....very calm and cool behavior...very friendly personality...and a peaceful and down to earth attitude.....also i am good looking and have good body build...??

is there any reasons why i am living a solitary life.....???

and for information i am living alone in my life.....i.e m parents live in a different city...as i am away from them due to studies and job.....

i seriously feel messed up when i tend to find out that in situation of trouble in my life...i don't have anyone to share with..........i am highly stressed and disappointed with my life.....can anyone guide me to something better.....???????????

i would consider it as a great help,if somebody explains me the reason behind my solitary and lonely life....which is filled with success but yet feels empty....???...does this happens with everyone at this age ???.....i have seen others....who are not much successful in life..and are really not good personality as a friend..but yet ......hmmm....am seriously in big tension and depression...

I think if any of us had the answer as to why we end up being alone (whether we're physically alone or not) we wouldn't be in a place like this. I'm sorry that's all I've got to offer you at this point.

*looks at everyone else*

Feel free to contradict me. Please?

Latest posts

Back