Anyone around 25-35 years old?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TherealM

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a 25 year old female living in northern Europe. Though not looking for a romantic relationship, I'm desperate to make new (and international) friends. Wish I could say that I'm pretty happy with my life, but if I was, I probably wouldn't be here in the first place... There's really nothing too odd about me, I'm just among those unfortunate few suffering from social anxiety. Anyways - in case you look for new friendship, do let me know![/font][/size]

I'd tell you more about my current situation, it's just that I prefere to do so more privately. If you're lonely/bored/depressed like I am: let's talk and we'll cheer one another up!

Hey TherealM, feel free to contact me if you would like to chat either on here or msn i dont mind. Just send me a pm if you would like to. :)

Hi TherealM, I can relate. I'm extremely lonely and desperate to make friends. I find it hard to meet new people and when these opportunities arise my social anxieties kick in and I'm unable to make a connection to the people around me. So, feel free to contact me if you think we could be friends.

Always ready to make new acquintances and talk to new people. If you wish, you can drop a line to me by PM. As long as we steer clear from the subjects of politics and religion, I'm game for any discussion, really. Those two areas just are sore spots for most people, so I tend to just accept that those two subjects are best left alone.

Hi :) I'm 26 and I also have problems making friends thanks to social anxiety! If you ever want to chat then feel free to pm me :)

Aimee

Hi!

Haha! I love it when I just scrape into an age group so I thought I would put in an appearance!!

Welcome to the site. The first step to alleviating loneliness is to reach out so congratulations and I hope that you make new friends. People seem really friendly on here!

I'm just about scraping into that age category :)

I don't talk much though about what I like. Got used to nobody caring and now I don't care too much either.

I'm always available via PM if anyone wants to chat about any worries though. That I do do - lots :eek:

Hi, I'm Robert, 29, so right in the middle. Open to talking to anyone, but I fit your specifications so hey! Feel free to PM me and we can chat, anyone for that matter.

You're very welcome to pm me, we can enjoy a possible friendship before it inevitably dies.

With so many people offering you themselves to talk to, this feels like an audition.

Latest posts

Back