Introduction-type-dealio

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo

Reaction score
*pokes head into thread. Looks around. Wanders in.*

Er... hi.

I stumbled randomly across these forums while on the hunt for a new forum in which to express myself a bit. I have a forum I've been active in for about five years or so now and I have lots of friends there - many of whom I've met in person, actually. And a couple of ex-girlfriends there too. Which is why I'm here. I needed a place where I can express my opinions and such about relationships without having to worry about dealing with their drama.

Plus it's always cool to meet new friends and new people to discuss things with and all.

I'm a single dad (divorced father of two, shared custody), a graphic designer, a bit of a homebody, and rapidly nearing (ugh) 40 though I've been told I look like I'm in my early 30s and mentally I don't feel like I'm much beyond my 20s for whatever reason, if that's helps anyone at all. Probably doesn't. Most people remark on my sense of humor favorably, I suppose. Uh... I can't think of anything else that's relevant here.

*talks to someone off-camera*

Is this the part where I start uh... what? Making small little witty comments? No?

So... what? Do I start like... bumping and grinding instead? Or uh... taking off clothes or uh what exactly do I...

'Not one of those kinds of forums?' Oh I see. Good to know. *whew* That could have been embarrassing. Wasn't sure I was really up to that sort of thing anyway.

Uh... This'll get edited out, right?

You sure?

Oh good. Where was I?

Ah... right. *ahem* *looks at camera again*

Anyhoo, uh... hi and stuff. *waves*

LOL, great introduction!

It's a good thing this isn't "one of those forums" not that I'm against nudity but that would certainly be the wrong kind of first impression to make. :D You said you have kids, how old are they? I wish I had kids. You sound like a cool fun person.

*pickpockets I'm Fine and runs away*

My daughter's 11. You didn't say what they are, boys, girls, evil monsters from outer space...? (edited to add - or is that just mine?)

*notices that Sci-Fi stole her monopoly money and grins to self*

ha. best introduction EVER.
____

replaces money with cookies. then rapidly dissolves into woodwork again.

You made me laugh. *Laughs*

I hope you enjoy it here. You seem nice.

Also, great introduction. Welcome to the forums. :D

D= Oh no! Someone stole my monopoly money! I was gonna use that! To uh... um.. buy monopoly drinks?

And uh... you know... to like... tip monopoly uh...

strippers... or something.

*sigh* No "community chest" for me I suppose. v.v

I said:
My daughter's 11. You didn't say what they are, boys, girls, evil monsters from outer space...? (edited to add - or is that just mine?)

*notices that Sci-Fi stole her monopoly money and grins to self*

Your monopoly money is gone too?! Oh woe! Criminals on the loose! That **** monopoly jail never holds anyone! >.<

Er... anyway, my kids are both boys. And growing like weeds. Yupyup.

*Points to Sci-Fi* He's got it, it was him... *tries to look innocent*

Ah, I'm lucky. I have the worlds slowest growing child. She actually *wears out* clothes before growing out of them. This may well be unique in the parenting world.

Wait what who? I don't have it, I swear my wallet is filled with my money, there's a blue bill, a purple bill, two red ones, a brown one, had a green one but spent that...oh wait...

*looks at own purse* That just proves it, all I've got is one single, and rather lonely, bluey. Poor little bluey, all sad and alone...it wants friends. Anyone want to help with that? *listens to the sound of crickets chirping* ...fudge....

Latest posts

Back